PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Today I got “you were a nothing third division club before the cheating Arab money came in” in our 120 years istreee,we have been in the highest division of English football for 94 of them.
Ask them if they are aware 2008 was nine years after 1999. And when they say "yes" ask why they are so happy to exhibit their stupidity so publicly.

I'm well aware that this revolves around five issues with the cumulative effect of rounding up to more than a hundred charges. If the intention was for the PL to make it as optically bad as possible by identifying and highlighting as many breaches as they have, then they must realise that the optics of dropping 100+ charges would make them look ridiculous. I can't speak for what diplomatic pressure may or may not be applied, but this almost certainly goes to the independent commission.

Agreed. The process will play out.

Sorry. I just get riled by all these people trotting out the 115 charges story as if it's some sort of proof of an enormous body of evidence against us. It isn't, as you know. It's just for the know-nothings to get their knickers wet about. People on here should be better than that. You were just the one that, wrongly, I took aim at. Apologies again.

I’d be very surprised if there wasn’t some diplomatic pressure being applied from the UAE, tbh. This has gone a bit beyond just City now, with the likes of Khaldoon and Mansour himself having their integrity so publicly questioned. It seems unthinkable that the recent investment plans won’t be used as leverage imo.
It could even backfire on the PM with the government setting up an independent body ASAP. Their first remit being to look at the charges against us.

Why the fuck has Kevin Parker made his views public. We aren’t guilty of anyone, nothing will be tainted. He is either very naive, needs his ego boosting or both. Absolute stupidity. Why, just why?
Im not going to give my opinion of that bloke but I know there are loads of blues who feel exactly the same way about him that I do! Not surprised at all he has commented as he feels the need to stay relevant, he doesn't represent me and he doesn't represent the views and opinions of the vast majority of City fans.

I didn't want an opinion I said it was a good banner someone made for Sunday. Somebody made an effort but all he gets is some prick like you picking fault you miserable dick.
Well hopefully it will get the message over. And don't go calling people names just cause they disagree with you.

He's against City because he thinks we broke the rules. The rules he (presumably) was having to run his club by during the same period. He's got good reason to think we broke the rules as well, the emails look damning, the PL has enough evidence to charge us.

That's why this judicial process is important to everyone.
Emails may look damning but they have little cogency unless there is other evidence that the substantive action referred to in the emails actually took place.
Furthermore, the emails have been substantially manipulated, for example by suggesting that one mail is the response to another when, in fact, they were sent several years apart.
CAS discounted them: “There is no evidence that…..”
P.S. I have sent you an email confessing to my passionate affair with Julia Roberts.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.