PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Something nagging?

If the Premier League have us bang to rights, why do they even need an independent commission to seal the deal?

Why extend us that courtesy, is it the chain of rule book procedure?

I don't understand why the Premier League would want to run the risk of their own findings being dismissed out of hand?

Especially so, when City are the ones who have been pushing for four years for our name to be cleared by an independent panel?

Something doesn't smell right, I had the same sense prior to CAS that a piecemeal arrangement had already been weighted in our favour?
Plausible deniability when it goes tits up? They can go back to their redshirt puppetmasters and say ‘we tried our best but it was that independent commission who let them off?’….

Sorted Shads,last night I instructed a local firm from Collyhurst "Bodgit and Scarper" and they've taken it on, "no win no fee" .
If it goes to appeal,I will bear you in mind.
Bodgit and Scarper are at least better than Slime E Basterds and co…

It may have been mentioned and discussed at length, so apologies for beating a potential dead horse but...

Are there many difference between UEFA's FFP rules and the PL's FFP rules that add weight to the accusations? Because if there aren't and the accusations are similar to the ones CAS cleared, isn't this a huge waste of time and a huge image tainting attempt?

Sorry Col - I was referring to Premier League FFP which came in in 2013. Obviously UEFA FFP had been around for a while longer.

Anyway, as you say it's not really a FFP issue and like others I'm not sure whatever has gone on with Mancini's wages that it's much of a smoking gun

Surely even the PL can't charge us under someone else's regulations? :)

You asked for an opinion...

I didn't ask for an opinion I posted the flag picture, said I thought it looked great and apparently it would be ready for Sunday. Obviously when you post people will comment but I didn't say, "Hey what's people's opinions on this?" Like it was being entered in some flag competition. I hope all the miserable fuckers stay away from the ground as we don't need them at this time.

Agreed. The process will play out.

Sorry. I just get riled by all these people trotting out the 115 charges story as if it's some sort of proof of an enormous body of evidence against us. It isn't, as you know. It's just for the know-nothings to get their knickers wet about. People on here should be better than that. You were just the one that, wrongly, I took aim at. Apologies again.
Yeah, no worries at all mate. I, too, get irritated by the '115 charges' narrative but it is something that everyone outside of City has seized upon to condemn us to hell. My own view is that this really only essentially comes down to the Der Spiegel hack with a bit of image rights/Fordham and Mancini/Al Jazira thrown in for good measure. The ignorant mob see it as a four-year investigation that took as long as it did because we committed 115 wholly separate offences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.