PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Anyone know who City's cyber security provider was post takeover? If they had done a better job then no hacked emails and this shit never happens. Liverpool would also not have been able to hack our scouting database.

It would not surprise me to learn that Swales had awarded a 30 year IT contract to his nerdy nephew who had a ZX Spectrum in 1982.
And this is probably the reason we had to settle with Liverpool instead of taking them to the cleaners for illegally accessing our scouting system. We ourselves could have been punished by the Information Commisssioner for our poor data security. My guess is there was a culture of password swapping in the team and the former employee was still able to log on after he started working at LFC. That scouting data is sensitive information because it involves hundreds of young players. We were supposed to have security in place.

Yeah, that is something Simon Jordan and others have said: if you've not got anything to hide why don't you show us? But for a major corporation to basically hand over all its emails and communications is just something no one is going to ever do gladly. And like you say, City and Liverpool obviously hate it each other at a boardroom level. The more I think about it the more I think there is something very similar to CAS happening.

City absolutely hating LFC at every level is something I fully support.

We don't need the cunts as friends - they are much better kept as clear and obvious sworn enemies and never trusted under any circumstances.

When they stop passively defending their feral supporters and admitting what fucking scum they actually are, would be a start .

This is exactly what I think will happen, Just look at the CAS decision and how that was percieved.

Time barring: Everyone states that the only reason we won was that the evidence was time barred, well it was UEFA who put in the rules in place and then decided to ignore them. It's just like HR are work, you have legislation to abide by and then the Company (Uefa) has a contract with the employee(City). If an employee takes a company to a court the main thing that is looked at is did the company follow the process as set out in their procedures. If they haven't then they are fucked.

As Uefa didn't the evidence was rejected, however the shadow of doubt was not removed.

Likewise with the £10 million fine for not co-operating, well on a weekly basis we were seeing leaks to the press we had no trust that by handing over paperwork that it would be secure and not passed on to other interested parties. It's like the police knocking on the door and investigating you with a crime and then asking you to give them a smoking gun as they don't have it. Nobody in there right mind would do this, if you are accusing us then give us the evidence you have and we will give you the evidence to support our side.
As our chairman said at the time we submitted our accounts on time for uefa who then changed the rules , we had no option other than to accept the fine , not a chance in hell our owners are going to get stitched up again they will fight this to the end and clear our name

Yeah, that is something Simon Jordan and others have said: if you've not got anything to hide why don't you show us? But for a major corporation to basically hand over all its emails and communications is just something no one is going to ever do gladly. And like you say, City and Liverpool obviously hate it each other at a boardroom level. The more I think about it the more I think there is something very similar to CAS happening.
It's the only logical conclusion. How can our direct competitors, (4 of which are bitter enemies) be expected to fairly adjudicate over City?

In no other walk of life is this allowed to happen for obvious reasons. This is why the PL wants their league to remain a closed shop, & why City favour independent regulation...

If anything this investigation would encourage potential new owners.

If you’re buying into an industry with a load of rules and regulations, you would want to know those rules are enforced.
Would you? Even if you knew those rules favored a select few members while restricting your own ability to grow? Not me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.