PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There’s been a few things said on here over the years regarding City having a few bombshells up their sleeves. I think Prestwich Blue knew about a scandal involving Liverpool which would see their Directors in handcuffs. There’s been a few others aswell but I can’t remember.

City have never wanted a full blown war, but I think its time for it. Our owners have tried to be civil, they want to be liked by the rest. But it’s never going to happen. I’d say Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour have spoke to many of their contacts in the UK and found out some dodgy dealings involving the self entitled wankstains.
Kenwright and Moshiri should be very nervous right now.

Make no mistake todays presser was a masterclass by Pep. FFP was conceived to prevent asset stripping using leveraged buy-outs. I'm old old enough to remember when Liverpool were owned by RBS. The 'old elite' didn't and don't like competition. They lobbied for rule changes to FFP to prevent challengers. City challenged them and they changed the rules. The European Super League is the latest incarnation of this idea. Protectionism not competition. At United the owners have bled them dry taking billions out. At City the owners have spent their own money investing in the club and in East Manchester. The PL is desperate to stop the second model. This is not about the good stewardship of the game. Pep is a legend. CTID.

And the media ignores the real whistleblowers:

FaKzaZrWIAAyh0j
If those quotes are genuine then the police should be getting involved asap.
The first part of the quote is genuine. The second part is fabricated.

There’s been a few things said on here over the years regarding City having a few bombshells up their sleeves. I think Prestwich Blue knew about a scandal involving Liverpool which would see their Directors in handcuffs. There’s been a few others aswell but I can’t remember.

City have never wanted a full blown war, but I think its time for it. Our owners have tried to be civil, they want to be liked by the rest. But it’s never going to happen. I’d say Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour have spoke to many of their contacts in the UK and found out some dodgy dealings involving the self entitled wankstains.
Top man, I am up for a full blown war with these wankstains. Every time we play either of them.

From a mate (I am only a messenger!):

"Spoke with an MP mate who I won't say (there are some good ones BTW). The Dept of Culture, Media and Sport (think current sports minister is Lucy Fraser) are incandescent with the PL's antics and the push for the independent regulator is being accelerated. Furthermore there are lots of shit stick stories on the horizon about the PL, backhanders etc, going to come out in due course inc monopoly corruption in regards to tv revenues and access. Bottom line is they are supporters of City as a catalyst for change".

It's interesting from the point of view that independent regulation could come in before our hearing takes place. If that happens, our charges could well be reviewed and even dropped.

This will only push the government further . I like the post the other day where someone said a unremarkable man in a grey suit with a small brown brief case will call into the premier league HQ , and over a cup of earl grey he will lean over the desk and say ….. now this is how this is going to play out . Before leaving the room as quietly as he came in

You've rightly put your point across to others for a while now about not watching or opening threads from certain media outlets.

I can confirm i feel a new person for following your advice.

Sly sports is banned in our gaff now and all my need for sport and all things City is gathered from this site.

I just want to say thanks as that twisted knot i used to feel in my gut as gone and i can now use my teeth for chewing food instead of grinding them for hours on end.

I was the same and watching it fairly regularly as I am interested in sports news. However that station is no longer a news station and has become a fan channel for the redshirts - I was getting angrier and angrier at it.

I've stopped watching, listening and reading anything like it. My mental health is much better for it and I advise any blue to do the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.