PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I wonder if City have some dirt on other PL teams?

Pep's 'be careful' got me thinking, our owners are exceptionally well connected and it's not a massive stretch to think that some key sensitive information could come their way regarding our rivals.

How to release said information is the puzzle for me. We need an Independent Regulator, they could then just hand over what they have.
I would be amazed if the UAE intelligence agencies have not been having a look at some of the red tops activities, and certain journalists, which they would be entitled to do given these people are trying to damage their national interest, who knows what scandal they might be aware of.

Mark Halsey needs to re surface and back up his claims from the past 'come clean' and get the ball rolling, the PL have dug a big big hole for themselves here, i think the shits going to hit the fan in the coming months and i also think their going to come off 10 x worse that us

He's trying to be clever and claim a sentence spoken counters that CFG are not a state-owned company.
The follow-up tweet proved it.

His poisoning with:
City claim not to be state-owned, but Guardiola says they are owned by Abu Dhabi, so one of them must be lying!

That’s what I mean. We are actually owned by ADUG, not the State as has been unequivocally proven.

He thinks it’s some sort mask slip, where as it’s Pep abbreviating ADUG.

I wonder if City have some dirt on other PL teams?

Pep's 'be careful' got me thinking, our owners are exceptionally well connected and it's not a massive stretch to think that some key sensitive information could come their way regarding our rivals.

How to release said information is the puzzle for me. We need an Independent Regulator, they could then just hand over what they have.

I think 100% we have dirt on other clubs

I read through the entire CAS award today and I really think they lay out everything we need to know about this case.

Specifically, CAS asked what evidence Mr Lindsay, UEFA’s financial witness would need to prove their allegations. And he replied -
"[...] that exercise requires extensive access to accounting records that - - I talk about reviewing contemporaneous emails, relevant documents, board papers, where in essence it would have to be a very wide-ranging review to try to determine whether or not these payment mechanisms happened or not and it would require access not only to the books and records of the Club, of which I've seen very little, but more importantly it would require access to the books and records of both of the sponsors
There is simply no way that the Premier League have been rooting through the accounts and bank records of the other parties involved here. Whether that’s sponsors, or Mancini, or Fordham, or players.
It would require police powers to find City guilty of these charges.
My view is the PL know that to be the case but for whatever reason the exercise to to blacked the club’s name and reputation even more

So, what do you think will happen when we do have the charges thrown out?
Surely City have to persue some kind of payout for the damage to our reputation... do you think we'd have grounds to take action against some media outlets/journos too?
Also, like you said - the fees for the PLs lawyers will have to be paid, and has been for 4yrs... where is that money coming from?
Pretty sure Pep alleged charges would follow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.