PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not sure if posted but..

Big Sam has waded in..

Sam Allardyce:

"Of course there is jealousy – all clubs will be rubbing their hands together wanting to be found guilty..."

"It seems like owners want City kicked out of the PL which isn't the right thing to do. I hope they are not found guilty and come out on top..."
I’ve always like mr hippopotamus head

That makes a lot of sense and I hope you are right.

Like all City fans I am sick and tired of this and I want the club to hit back against this cartel backed witch hunt.

But as you imply calm heads are probably needed.

Let’s hope we prevail.

The law may be an ass, but it also trumps everything else.

Much as we all would love a moment on the court steps and Khaldoon shouting we are now going to bury people, the notion is fanciful.

Pep has already said it, the slurs and damage to our reputation is already done, how do we truly get that back.

We don't.

City are confident in our legal counsel and position, that will do for me. The bar is incredibly high for essentially sending our Club in to extinction and pariah status.

We clear our name in Court, not in the court of Public opinion. We will likely have to take a gulp of some form of medicine, but we shouldn't care about that if it doesn't kill us.

Excellent reply
I want the PL chiefs hung drawn and quartered outside the town hall tbh , and the nine clubs in the stocks for us to throw dogshit at and old tomatoes, and Simon Jordan in a ducking stool at Sale water park - and dont get me started on the felcher Ferguson and his arse bandit Gary Neville.

It’s called reputational mate , ever Pep since came here it’s been he was only good at Barca because of Messi , he can’t do it in this league , or he’s only done it with bent money , he’s changed English football from grass roots up , you never saw teams playing from the back , going between the lines , or to a lesser degree high press football , it’s ruined the clubs and Peps legacy in English football , I’d like , and we aren’t going to get it , a full apology (not guilty verdict ) in full to get rid of this City are bent image for ever.
I agree with a lot of that, though among most football fans I meet, away from social media Peps reputation and standing is un diminished.
Legally though even if cleared of everything I doubt there is any way we could claim any renumeration. I’m not convinced either this won’t get dropped at some point especially if before long there is a new regulatory body in place.

Reactions: flb
We won't forget... We will just get bigger and better.

It's the nightmare scenario from this last throw of the dice for these twats.
Excellent series of posts S.

,Tjhey were quite correctly frightened of our owners ability to succeed on and off the field and ruin their little closed shop.

Now they should be even more concerned.

From reading the CAS award it seems like pretty much nothing. I'm sure they have very good legal reasoning for that.

If they have refused to engage with the investigation at all and provide an alternative explanation to the emails then it's no surprise we've been charged again because what else can The PL do? It explains why we're going to this judicial panel, and why City are confident they'll win again.

My reading too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.