PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Why shouldn’t we go for damages mate , they’ve fucked our image, and that Pep couldn’t do it without fiddling , I disagree tbh , always an out of court settlement.

We won't forget... We will just get bigger and better.

It's the nightmare scenario from this last throw of the dice for these twats.

Can’t see why there would be any remuneration, any more than there was from UEFA. Especially if we are found guilty of not submitting all the relevant evidence. They’d just say if we’d submitted everything it wouldn’t have gone as far as it has.
It’s called reputational mate , ever Pep since came here it’s been he was only good at Barca because of Messi , he can’t do it in this league , or he’s only done it with bent money , he’s changed English football from grass roots up , you never saw teams playing from the back , going between the lines , or to a lesser degree high press football , it’s ruined the clubs and Peps legacy in English football , I’d like , and we aren’t going to get it , a full apology (not guilty verdict ) in full to get rid of this City are bent image for ever.

Not sure if posted but..

Big Sam has waded in..

Sam Allardyce:

"Of course there is jealousy – all clubs will be rubbing their hands together wanting to be found guilty..."

"It seems like owners want City kicked out of the PL which isn't the right thing to do. I hope they are not found guilty and come out on top..."

It's about picking our battles.

We still have to exist in the Premier League eco-system.

Better to have won the day and cleared our name in a legal setting, than the hyperbole of Talk Sport and Daily Mail.

If we clear our name, nobody in the media would dare trot out the accusations again, certainly not at the expense of a serious lawsuit.

We win in the judicial hearing, we win on and off the pitch in so many ways.

City essentially become bullet proof.

That's worth any point scoring seeking redress from a Premier League that is still ran like a cartel.

The independent regulator is our bonus outcome.
That makes a lot of sense and I hope you are right.

Like all City fans I am sick and tired of this and I want the club to hit back against this cartel backed witch hunt.

But as you imply calm heads are probably needed.

Let’s hope we prevail.

It's about picking our battles.

We still have to exist in the Premier League eco-system.

Better to have won the day and cleared our name in a legal setting, than the hyperbole of Talk Sport and Daily Mail.

If we clear our name, nobody in the media would dare trot out the accusations again, certainly not at the expense of a serious lawsuit.

We win in the judicial hearing, we win on and off the pitch in so many ways.

City essentially become bullet proof.

That's worth any point scoring seeking redress from a Premier League that is still ran like a cartel.

The independent regulator is our bonus outcome.
Fair points mate , just hate this shit about my club , and especially Peps legacy.

It’s called reputational mate , ever Pep since came here it’s been he was only good at Barca because of Messi , he can’t do it in this league , or he’s only done it with bent money , he’s changed English football from grass roots up , you never saw teams playing from the back , going between the lines , or to a lesser degree high press football , it’s ruined the clubs and Peps legacy in English football , I’d like , and we aren’t going to get it , a full apology (not guilty verdict ) in full to get rid of this City are bent image for ever.
Excellent reply

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.