PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just dusting off my Frankie Goes to Hollywood LP.
Relax followed by Two Tribes and finishing with The Power of Love.
I've just hunted down my KC & The Sunshine Band LP:

Na-na, na-na, na-na, na-na-na-na now
City's going up
Going up
City's going up!
Na-na, na-na, na-na, na-na-na-na now
City's going up
Going up
City's going up!

Fucking great days!

When they went to the courts to make us hand over our files am sure the judge was a spurs supporter and not in so many words it was like they must of done something wrong hand over those files! That then was pure bias by a football fan
Spurs not the same problem. Arsenal have been active in pressing this case.

Up the fucking blues. Siege mentality now. Create hell against villa. Boo everything anti city and make it a fortress.
4ujl5c.gif

giphy.gif

F*ck me!

More than 100 breaches of PL financial rules over 9 years.

The PL really have mde an effort on behalf of the Yank Red Shirts and the Hateful 8.

I wonder how many financial breaches they would find at United/the Glazers and Liverpool/FSG. Not that it will happen.

9-D74-C02-E-AA26-4-DD3-B7-F3-F35-E81553-C72.png

Just to point out, being expelled from the league wouldn't put us in the championship. It would put us in non-league, probably in the 6th or 7th tier.

Obviously I want us to fight this and keep winning, but if our management has fucked this, I'd be able to find the fun in fighting our way back up from non league.

That's the difference between us and the twats in red (and some white), they'd give up the moment relegation or expulsion hit. Our core support have been to the depths before. We wind up a bit deeper imagine the majority of us would enjoy the ride back up (and the yo-yo up and down, but I think we have enough existing infrastructure now that we could get back up fairly quick).

How do I mute people’s posts about TalkSport? Can we mute keywords like you can on Twitter?

Dont like muting individuals but why would anyone A) Care what Keown and Jordan say about this subject B) Then post on here ha.

My gran probably has an opinion on this but I wouldn’t share it on here and she’d have the same knowledge as Keown on the matter.

I wish people would stop posting stupid inane comments, I don’t know if they are trying to lighten the mood or whatever, but it’s not funny, witty or helpful. This is serious shit and we need to treat it as such.
Fuck all the fans can do about it, might as well have a laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.