PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’m just waiting for those jolly Scouse craicsters to lead the charge against City. They will be at the forefront of any lobbying to the F.A. Backed up by their many chums in the media.

Makes me wonder why the Premier League didn't want this made public with City at the time?

I'd expect us to already have our ducks in a row.

The League is doing this to try to fend off the independent regulator that the government wants.

They will probably be able to make the non-compliance stick which will be a fine.

How do I mute people’s posts about TalkSport? Can we mute keywords like you can on Twitter?

Dont like muting individuals but why would anyone A) Care what Keown and Jordan say about this subject B) Then post on here ha.

My gran probably has an opinion on this but I wouldn’t share it on here and she’d have the same knowledge as Keown on the matter.
The ignore button is a great tool on here...

Five year investigation makes you think surely if the evidence was damning the charges would have been brought forward years ago.

This screams of a “we can’t find anything concrete” so let’s accuse and refer to an independent body but also the damage to the club is done regardless
Quantity over quality of alledged breaches perhaps.

Honestly if we fight this and end up in the clear - is there any chance of sueing for damages (reputation and therefore revenue loss/legal fees). Taking the piss now

No as the PL will say the investigators were just doing their job.

Makes me wonder why the Premier League didn't want this made public with City at the time?

I'd expect us to already have our ducks in a row.

When Uefa made their attempt at screwing us over, the statement from the club came out pretty soon after the charges. Took a good couple of hours for this one, have they tried to blindside the club and not tell them in advance on this occasion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.