PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

if we didnt collect dirt on rivals we will get done imo by the PL panel, Pannick or not..
The only way to counter this whole farce if go the PL in the background and tell them here is dirt 1, 2,3,4,5 about to be released to media and will shake the PL and rivals unless they make these charges go away...

if we dont have any dirt on rivals, then we are very naive that deserves a punishment on its own. look what couple of hacked emails caused us last few years. we were also hacked by Liverpool. who knows how long would have gone on if we dont notice it...

we also dont know what potential dirt they got access too since CAS case, for example more, different hacked emails etc.

Soriano will have to answer for a lot if we get punished in the end.
the amount of scrutiny our accounts had last 10 years, if we still did funny stuff despite thats not a good look...
we need to be ready for multiple outcomes if there is serious punishment we need to have a fall guy, I assume Soriano. it almost needs to be like "dear judge, we had no idea he was doing all these trick with his friend Omar Berrada". :D

lets hope the only charge they get us with is the non cooperation. anything else will mean imo transfer bans, points deduction, serious money penalty, or even worse...
An excellent post.I’ve a funny feeling there are other hacked emails bouncing around , and why shouldn’t there be when you think about it, hackers have no morals and neither did Der Spiegel.Time barred emails eh ? Something isn’t right , if this is about coming out of this with a not so bloody nose then I’m sorry , the club has royally fucked up, I’ll bet we are unhackable as a club now aren’t we ? Now we’ve stepped security up , that’s two breaches - wether it’s passed around passwords - or hacking , they are still the same if used against the club.

Last edited:
Yeah , tend to agree , irrefutable proof ? So what is it City ? Could we have put a stop to this before the charges were made ? There is obviously something cooked about the books even in a minor way isn’t there ? It’s all about getting out of this with a clean nose as possible , if that’s the case then the cheat slur , and the damage done to Peps legacy will never go away, or the club’s previously to him.
That's a bit of a leap. We don't even know to what extent we co-operated or didn't. Certainly we don't know nearly enough to say we have obviously been cooking the books as a result of this non-co-operation.

Pep keeps talking about titles won before he was there as we won. That’s deliberate. He could say it happened before I was here, it’s not my fault but in his usual way not allowing excuses to enter it.

I love him, I’d go to war for him. I called him Che Guardiola before but if anyone can knock up the Che tshirts with Peps face on with “revolution” then I’m buying it.

I think it should be the fundraiser for fans.
Sorry - had a hell of a few days!!!! Here's Che Guardiola
Che Guardiola.jpgPep T Shirt.jpg

if we didnt collect dirt on rivals we will get done imo by the PL panel, Pannick or not..
The only way to counter this whole farce if go the PL in the background and tell them here is dirt 1, 2,3,4,5 about to be released to media and will shake the PL and rivals unless they make these charges go away...

if we dont have any dirt on rivals, then we are very naive that deserves a punishment on its own. look what couple of hacked emails caused us last few years. we were also hacked by Liverpool. who knows how long would have gone on if we dont notice it...

we also dont know what potential dirt they got access too since CAS case, for example more, different hacked emails etc.

Soriano will have to answer for a lot if we get punished in the end.
the amount of scrutiny our accounts had last 10 years, if we still did funny stuff despite thats not a good look...
we need to be ready for multiple outcomes if there is serious punishment we need to have a fall guy, I assume Soriano. it almost needs to be like "dear judge, we had no idea he was doing all these trick with his friend Omar Berrada". :D

lets hope the only charge they get us with is the non cooperation. anything else will mean imo transfer bans, points deduction, serious money penalty, or even worse...
Why would we need a fall guy? We’ve followed the rules, we’re clean, we’ve provided the paperwork three times already, and we’ve already gone to court and won once for the same allegations that we’re now being “charged” with unilaterally by the league

Thanks for that. I might have missed that report. Easy and clear to read and understand.

Blame the accountants. Bunch of rags tripped us up.

Why have city not presented the proof needed to stop the investigation? If we are stonewalling the opposition to this extent. We must have decided that (a) we wanted an independent tribunal to fully clear us and take the media character assassination. Or (b) something in those accounts can be interpreted to show guilt and give the premier league the chance to follow through with their claims.

Grandstanding by the league. Only loser is city, and the fans. I can understand city not wanting to open the books with the leaks out of Uefa. I can’t get my head around the irrefutable proof v brand defamation. The relationship is poisonous now anyway.
The CAS report is helpful here. Fundamentally, City don't think anyone should be doing an investigation based on illegally hacked emails, they don't trust the people doing the investigation, and they don't think they should open up not just their "books" but their bank statements, sponsors bank statements, and club wide communications for those people. I can understand both sides really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.