PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Harris schooled by stefan yet again.

View attachment 72192

'How MCFC attracted Haaland is of legitimate public interest'

I totally agree. That's why Haaland himself gets asked quite often, who Wouldn't want to know? And the responses are great, and public. The most recent from just this week below.

Speaking to CBS, the Norway striker said: "I knew I was going to score goals because, last season, how many did they [City] score? Probably 100.

"When I saw them without a striker and they were crossing the ball in, I was like 'ah, I'd love to be there!'

I think it’s in the public domain that Nick’s wife sadly passed away in 2020, and I can only imagine how devastating that was for him and his kids. I sent him a message of condolence at the time, as these things obviously transcend football rivalries.

Like you, I am however a little concerned about his mental state and increasingly erratic behaviour over the last couple of years.

There was an incident on Twitter that he claimed led to an act of alleged vandalism at his house, in a fairly remote part of Scotland, a few years ago. Even though this was clearly nothing to do with me, and was never actually even verified (despite being reported as fact by Nick Cohen in The Guardian), he seemingly held me personally responsible and repeatedly threatened me with police action.

This escalated to the extent that the FWA and the club themselves became involved. A long story short, we eventually asked for a crime reference number and said I would fully co-operate with any investigation, upon which it all went quiet.

He did, however, block me on Twitter and then sent an abusive text message late one night (he had my mobile number as a result of the aforementioned stuff). A strange episode, from a strange man. I hope he gets the help that he needs, but am glad that I no longer have any interaction with him.
Well if his wife sadly died, that might go some way to explaining his obsession with City.

Its a well known fact that those that have gone through deep personal trauma often sufffer PTSD which in itself can lead to OCD. He probably needs some professional help.

Well if his wife sadly died, that might go some way to explaining his obsession with City.

Its a well known fact that those that have gone through deep personal trauma often sufffer PTSD which in itself can lead to OCD. He probably needs some professional help.
He could have always been a bitter lunatic even before his sad bereavement.

He was an obsessed wanker well before it.

I think it’s in the public domain that Nick’s wife sadly passed away in 2020, and I can only imagine how devastating that was for him and his kids. I sent him a message of condolence at the time, as these things obviously transcend football rivalries.

Like you, I am however a little concerned about his mental state and increasingly erratic behaviour over the last couple of years.

There was an incident on Twitter that he claimed led to an act of alleged vandalism at his house, in a fairly remote part of Scotland, a few years ago. Even though this was clearly nothing to do with me, and was never actually even verified (despite being reported as fact by Nick Cohen in The Guardian), he seemingly held me personally responsible and repeatedly threatened me with police action.

This escalated to the extent that the FWA and the club themselves became involved. A long story short, we eventually asked for a crime reference number and said I would fully co-operate with any investigation, upon which it all went quiet.

He did, however, block me on Twitter and then sent an abusive text message late one night (he had my mobile number as a result of the aforementioned stuff). A strange episode, from a strange man. I hope he gets the help that he needs, but am glad that I no longer have any interaction with him.
There’s clearly something wrong with the bloke. He blocked me for the only time I ever responded to one of his tweets. This is what I said.
Are you still in denial that Man City have had the most scrutinised accounts in the history of football and not one of the auditors or arbitration courts have found a problem.
I didn’t even call him a ****.

Jesus Ric!

I knew about his wife, hence my previous post - which clearly I wouldn’t wish on anybody - but I had no idea about the whole vandalism situation.

The more you understand about the man, the more pitiful and genuinely pathetic his life appears to be. He’s clearly got some very serious problems, which should surely be the focus of his energies at the moment - for the good of his family.

It’s interesting that whenever the law comes into contact with his deranged fantasies, he’s dismissed out of hand.

Those in the mainstream media with an axe to grind against City, however, are clearly quite happy to use his unhinged behaviour as a convenient attack line against the Club with little concern for his wellbeing.

If they genuinely gave a shit, they should be getting him the help he needs rather than enabling his mania for their own ends.

I hope he is getting paid by someone to generate all this bile, otherwise he really is being taken for a mug by those in the mainstream media who actually have a proper job.

Still - I’m sorry you ended up getting dragged into his chaos. Sounds incredibly stressful, and completely undeserved, but at least you can be reassured you no longer have to have any interaction with him.

We did provide info from third parties including Etihad at CAS as it was helpful. I have no doubt the same material will be produced by those same third parties to the panel.

Well yes, but if it wasn't presented to the investigation, could that be construed as non-cooperation with the investigation given that it was presented at CAS and presumably will be at the independent panel?

Otherwise I am struggling to see how a charge for non-cooperation could stick, given it appears the club have provided all the internal information that was asked for, even if it was after legal clarification.

Reactions: Bez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.