PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

However the Al Jazira contract is nothing to do with Man City, it was between AJ and Mancini. We have no documents that relate to that contract. We cannot therefore provide them nor be accused of failing to provide them successfully.

DS dropped a large data file in April last year with lots of documents.

There is a link in this post but you'll need to scroll down a bit:

There was an incident on Twitter that he claimed led to an act of alleged vandalism at his house, in a fairly remote part of Scotland, a few years ago. Even though this was clearly nothing to do with me, and was never actually even verified (despite being reported as fact by Nick Cohen in The Guardian), he seemingly held me personally responsible and repeatedly threatened me with police action.

As an aside, there’s no finer sight in British media than Nick “The Octopus” Cohen throwing his moral authority around.

Bad things happen to all of us - we don't all then set off on an blind agenda. Also those employing, commissioning or using such work have a responsibility and a duty of care.
Criticism will soon become obsolete because everyone will have a back-story and be on the/a spectrum.

Last edited:
Bad things happen to all of us - we don't all then set off on an blind agenda. Also those employing, commissioning or using such work have a responsibility and a duty of care.
Criticism will soon because obsolete because everyone will have a back-story and be on the/a spectrum.

But what about all those encouraging him like Sky & the WhatsApp group. They are either taking advantage of a sick man or he’s fully aware & using it to increase his revenue.

Someone’s a despicable ****, I’m unsure which.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.