PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We are talking about referees.

If a Premier League ref was bent it would be the biggest story of the year.

I’d be fucking delighted if some of them were outed. But it needs evidence.

And by evidence I mean evidence that can get a ref charged, not some crackpot saying he has secret recordings every week or telling us John Colqhoun is the puppet master fixing world football but with fuck all to back it up
Give me your email and home address. I'll tell him to send anything he's got round to you.

You can see with your eyes, unless you're more naive than a four-year-old, that it's fucking bent. What more evidence do you need? Virtually every other major league - Germany, Italy, Spain - has demonstrated corruption. So either the PL is cleaner than a whistle or we're covering it up better. Do you seriously expect pictures of Mike Riley trousering a brown envelope? Do you seriously believe that a betting market that billions of dollars goes through (and is largely unregulated) is clean?

As it happens, I've seen an example of evidence. It showed the amount of money being staked on games in-play, over the 90 minutes. At, say, 58 minutes, there's a huge spike on a goal. And a few minutes later, there's a soft penalty awarded, or a goalkeeping howler. Coincidence or corruption?

Give me your email and home address. I'll tell him to send anything he's got round to you.

You can see with your eyes, unless you're more naive than a four-year-old, that it's fucking bent. What more evidence do you need? Virtually every other major league - Germany, Italy, Spain - has demonstrated corruption. So either the PL is cleaner than a whistle or we're covering it up better. Do you seriously expect pictures of Mike Riley trousering a brown envelope? Do you seriously believe that a betting market that billions of dollars goes through (and is largely unregulated) is clean?

As it happens, I've seen an example of evidence. It showed the amount of money being staked on games in-play, over the 90 minutes. At, say, 58 minutes, there's a huge spike on a goal. And a few minutes later, there's a soft penalty awarded, or a goalkeeping howler. Coincidence or corruption?

It's covered up better because for decades most of the decisions favoured the media darlings. As a result the media didn't give two fucks asking questions. The authorities should stop betting companies taking odds on how many cards, corners, times of goals etcetera. All these are often easy to manipulate without raising suspicion if the result isn't obviously impacted as a consequence.

The list is endless, Spurs away 2015/16, 1 nil up and allowed an equaliser which was literally 10 yards offside to stand just before half-time.
DeMichelis asked him why he had let it stand on the way off at half-time and Crappenburg booked him.
The non-penalty in the 6-1 at the swamp was another classic Crappenburg moment.
Wasn't he banned for several years due to dodgy business dealings too?
I wrote a whole KOTK piece on Clattenburg. Must dig it out. Also, it was soon after that Merseyside derby that he was suspended then sacked. At the same time, Riley was kicked upstairs and Keith Hackett was ousted from PGMOL (which pissed him off mightily), Rob Styles resigned, claiming lack of support and Steve Bennett went to the English Cricket Board. I heard a rumour that a first dossier had gone in around that time (the second, that I do know about) was in 2011/12.

FIF reckoned that Clattenburg and Shinawatra were close. Make of that what you will. Sounds completely lunatic on the surface but before Thaksin took us over, Clattenburg was not our friend. After the takeover, we got some very favourable outcomes in games he reffed. After ADUG ditched Thaksin, Clattenburg invariably did his worst when reffing us.

:) You seem to know a lot about his beliefs

I sense something of a logical issue here. Presumably you believe the club's board and management when they say they have irrefutable evidence of the club's innocence. I imagine you do that because you value their professionalism, honesty and integrity. But then they also think the FIF guy is reliable enough to pay for his analysis. So which is it? They are gullible and crazy for being associated with the FIF guy? Or they are professional people of integrity who should be believed?

Personally, I trust the management to make the right decisions in the club's interests. If that involves paying the FIF guy for his analysis, I trust there will be value in that as well.
I’m still trying to get my head round the idea that City are paying a loon that has openly said on his nutjob website that one of our players is corrupt.

I’d love to know what John Stones thoughts on his employment by the Group are. Gonna be interesting to see how that one plays out.

I wrote a whole KOTK piece on Clattenburg. Must dig it out. Also, it was soon after that Merseyside derby that he was suspended then sacked. At the same time, Riley was kicked upstairs and Keith Hackett was ousted from PGMOL (which pissed him off mightily), Rob Styles resigned, claiming lack of support and Steve Bennett went to the English Cricket Board. I heard a rumour that a first dossier had gone in around that time (the second, that I do know about) was in 2011/12.

FIF reckoned that Clattenburg and Shinawatra were close. Make of that what you will. Sounds completely lunatic on the surface but before Thaksin took us over, Clattenburg was not our friend. After the takeover, we got some very favourable outcomes in games he reffed. After ADUG ditched Thaksin, Clattenburg invariably did his worst when reffing us.
Thanks Colin,
I remember reading something about Crappenburg and Thaksin allegedly being mates.
Crappenburg always came across as an arrogant, corrupt tosser to me.

Chelsea away in our first Premier league winning season.
Went there unbeaten, took a very early lead, Mario i think.
Then Silva gets fouled in their box, Clattenberg on his haunches to see the foul but waved it away.
Then he decides to send Clichy off thus earning us our first defeat of the season (thankfully it all turned out well that year).
He was on a mission that night and i was fuming with the bent twat

I’m still trying to get my head round the idea that City are paying a loon that has openly said on his nutjob website that one of our players is corrupt.

I’d love to know what John Stones thoughts on his employment by the Group are. Gonna be interesting to see how that one plays out.

If it's true I suppose it will already have played out. If it isn't he won't give a flying fuck. Either way, we won't know anything.

Chelsea away in our first Premier league winning season.
Went there unbeaten, took a very early lead, Mario i think.
Then Silva gets fouled in their box, Clattenberg on his haunches to see the foul but waved it away.
Then he decides to send Clichy off thus earning us our first defeat of the season (thankfully it all turned out well that year).
He was on a mission that night and i was fuming with the bent twat
Yep it was Mario.
Silva literally hacked down in the box when we were 1 nil up.
Then gave Chelsea a late penalty for a ridiculous handball (can't remember who against) when the ball was blasted at point blank range towards the players face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.