PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Chelsea away in our first Premier league winning season.
Went there unbeaten, took a very early lead, Mario i think.
Then Silva gets fouled in their box, Clattenberg on his haunches to see the foul but waved it away.
Then he decides to send Clichy off thus earning us our first defeat of the season (thankfully it all turned out well that year).
He was on a mission that night and i was fuming with the bent twat
Did he not award a crazy penalty against us v Chelsea in a different game too. Resulted in a loss.

The bloke is a complete fantasist. The cryptic garbage he writes are the ramblings of a mentalist.

It’s an absolute joke that City are having anything to do with him. Still trying to get my head round how we have allowed him to put what he has on his bio.

Whatever the rights and wrongs, his performances on City games especially Everton games should have meant he wasn't fit for purpose (even removing my sky blue glasses) and probably shows how little idea the MLS have about football.

As for walking back into a BT job...he's fucking shite on there too so they hold no sway as being credible either.
Let’s be honest, at times BT Sport is like a convention for village idiots !
The worst analysis and punditry around including the comedy ex-referee.

Let’s be honest, at times BT Sport is like a convention for village idiots !
The worst analysis and punditry around including the comedy ex-referee.
Always remember Walton making a complete tit of himself a couple of years back when asked for his "expert" opinion on Bernardos goal v Villa after Rodri tackled Mings being allowed to stand.
Proved he didn't understand the LOTG and tied himself up in knots backtracking when called out.
An incompetent, inept buffoon as a referee now stealing a living as an even more incompetent, inept buffoon of an "expert"

Is this the same PL who have charged us with corruption through false accounts, without any actual proof?

That doesn't make sense.

Are you saying that those who take the view that you don't need proof to know refs are bent are the same as those who say you don't need investigations to know City have deliberately broke rules?

If so, I agree.

Last edited:
Give me your email and home address. I'll tell him to send anything he's got round to you.

You can see with your eyes, unless you're more naive than a four-year-old, that it's fucking bent. What more evidence do you need? Virtually every other major league - Germany, Italy, Spain - has demonstrated corruption. So either the PL is cleaner than a whistle or we're covering it up better. Do you seriously expect pictures of Mike Riley trousering a brown envelope? Do you seriously believe that a betting market that billions of dollars goes through (and is largely unregulated) is clean?

As it happens, I've seen an example of evidence. It showed the amount of money being staked on games in-play, over the 90 minutes. At, say, 58 minutes, there's a huge spike on a goal. And a few minutes later, there's a soft penalty awarded, or a goalkeeping howler. Coincidence or corruption?

I remember the season of our first title win in the new era we were away at Chelsea in early December. We hadn’t lost all season. Mario put us 1-0 up after 2 minutes and then after about 15 Silva was fouled in the box for an absolute stonewall pen. Clattenberg didn’t give it. Then though the game he gave a lot of fouls for City without giving yellows and gave yellows against City for similar fouls. Eventually he sent off (I think) Clichy for two yellows and gave them a soft penalty. We lost 2-1.

The next morning i was driving to work and Talksport was on. They had some guy from one of the betting companies on and he said the a very big bet had been put on a Chelsea win very shortly before kick off.

They moved on very quickly and didnt go back to what he had said.

It wasn’t difficult to work out what was going on even then. With the benefit of hindsight it just seems fucking obvious.

Chelsea away in our first Premier league winning season.
Went there unbeaten, took a very early lead, Mario i think.
Then Silva gets fouled in their box, Clattenberg on his haunches to see the foul but waved it away.
Then he decides to send Clichy off thus earning us our first defeat of the season (thankfully it all turned out well that year).
He was on a mission that night and i was fuming with the bent twat
Just read this. See post above.

Give me your email and home address. I'll tell him to send anything he's got round to you.

You can see with your eyes, unless you're more naive than a four-year-old, that it's fucking bent. What more evidence do you need? Virtually every other major league - Germany, Italy, Spain - has demonstrated corruption. So either the PL is cleaner than a whistle or we're covering it up better. Do you seriously expect pictures of Mike Riley trousering a brown envelope? Do you seriously believe that a betting market that billions of dollars goes through (and is largely unregulated) is clean?

As it happens, I've seen an example of evidence. It showed the amount of money being staked on games in-play, over the 90 minutes. At, say, 58 minutes, there's a huge spike on a goal. And a few minutes later, there's a soft penalty awarded, or a goalkeeping howler. Coincidence or corruption?

I’m getting confused here. So we now have match fixing by LFC and Utd and their friendly refs, Asian betting gangs paying off refs and players ( including John Stones ). Meanwhile John Colqhoun is also the Mr Big fixing matches for everybody !!

Meanwhile despite there supposedly being a mountain of evidence its all brushed under the carpet.

Why do we bother watching when it seems every game is decided in advance ?

The loons have taken over the asylum. I’ll leave this thread to the flat earth tinfoil hat army and have a look again when’s it back about the PL charges we face.

IMO every professional sport is bent at some level, either through fixing, drugs, tactics or in team sports, playing a weakened team, through to administrators making deals in the background. This is evidenced through the advent of FFP set up by people in power with one intention, to stop City and owner investment. The only sports you will see that are not tainted are those sports played by primary school children.
So if anyone thinks football is not bent along with other professional sports then let me know if I can get the 53 bus to that utopia;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.