PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

1) Players have been bent in the past. Many years ago I was told the full story of the Grobelaar case including the evidence that couldn’t be presented in Court by somebody that was very very close to that case. But that was in day when wages were a fraction of what PL players earn now.

If there is evidence in this era of bent players then let’s see the evidence - and betting patterns in Asia is not sufficient evidence.

2) Influence over refs terrified to make decisions at certain stadiums and against certain managers is not match fixing. They aint getting paid for bent decisions. They are simply weak refs not up to the job.

The other issue you’ve got in football and Sport in general is doping. It is extremely rare for a football player to have a positive doping test, it just doesn’t happen. Why? Because they’re very rarely tested. 90% of UKADs funding comes from the Olympic committee, all of their annual reports talk about Olympic athletes being trained and screened. I know first hand youth players at certain clubs are offered PEDs to make them better. Now imagine being a young kid on the cusp, if you’re presented an offer to take drugs or throw a match in turn for a contract, you might take it, I don’t think it would be hard sell. But once you do something wrong, you’re theirs forever. Very recently an ex UFC fighter Chael Sonnen spoke about taking many drugs for his whole career and how easy it was to get away with it. He also spoke about how his drug doctor, was the same Doctor, Lebron James and Toger Woods use for their PEDs, (massive icons in the world of sport). The reason you won’t hear about these things, is because money talks, legal issues and a very selective main stream media. You can find this video on YouTube.

3) they the refs just made sure they were the offical in all the big games because funnily enough the rags always managed to get to finals in big games
If I paying money to fix it for the rags to win trophies over the past 10 years I’d be looking to get a refund

If I paying money to fix it for the rags to win trophies over the past 10 years I’d be looking to get a refund

Winning trophy’s or qualifying for champs league?

As I said earlier where it’s been proved in the NBA how they manipulated results, they still lost 20% of their bets, which is acceptable.

They knew the NBA did not want Jordan fouled out or pulled up for infringements so that’s how they officiated (unspoken corruption) they would then use that information & manipulate decisions against others. Watch the documentary & you will recognise his football is officiated. Why was Casemiro not booked in Champs league for Madrid v us.

1) Players have been bent in the past. Many years ago I was told the full story of the Grobelaar case including the evidence that couldn’t be presented in Court by somebody that was very very close to that case. But that was in day when wages were a fraction of what PL players earn now.
You are very naive.

I'll tell you about three players in the modern era, all leading internationals with very many caps, who earned millions a year each. Probably £10m per annum each, as a minimum.

One had to go to his club and ask for an advance on his wages, as he needed to settle gambling debts. He'd not only gambled away money he had, but owed a seven figure sum he didn't have.

The other cut a deal with a journalist that he (the journalist) could have an exclusive as long as he didn't report a story about how much he'd gambled away (well into seven figures) as his wife had threatened to leave him over his gambling habit. In the end, they agreed a compromise, reporting he'd lost a small fraction of the amount he'd actually lost, and the journalist got his exclusive.

The third had to remortgage his house a number of times to raise the money to settle gambling debts. A man who shouldn't have needed a mortgage at all.

Last edited:
I remember the season of our first title win in the new era we were away at Chelsea in early December. We hadn’t lost all season. Mario put us 1-0 up after 2 minutes and then after about 15 Silva was fouled in the box for an absolute stonewall pen. Clattenberg didn’t give it. Then though the game he gave a lot of fouls for City without giving yellows and gave yellows against City for similar fouls. Eventually he sent off (I think) Clichy for two yellows and gave them a soft penalty. We lost 2-1.

The next morning i was driving to work and Talksport was on. They had some guy from one of the betting companies on and he said the a very big bet had been put on a Chelsea win very shortly before kick off.

They moved on very quickly and didnt go back to what he had said.

It wasn’t difficult to work out what was going on even then. With the benefit of hindsight it just seems fucking obvious.
I remember the long journey home after that match.it was a crushing blow to lose.City were absolutely brilliant away at Chelsea, And that non pen for Silva,at 1nil up was so blatantly corrupt,he was hacked to the ground in the box,clear as day...somebody put talk sport radio on in the mini bus on the way home and I heard the sickening sound of some ex Chelsea defender pundit laughing and joking cos Chelsea had beaten us ..all cockney blarney...no mention of the refs performance which stank.
Took a long time to get over that result.
We were a cut above the home side,different class..until the 12th man intervened...dilligently ,purposefully ,and progressively as the match unfolded....I can't stand that ref.

That is not being incompetent, that is not bad refereeing, that is not blindness, that is pure unadulterated cheating from the twat.
The commentator said Mike Riley had awarded United 7 penalties in the 7 matches he had reffed at Old Trafford, and the one he gave in the game made it 8. Must have been frustrating for Arsenal and Chelsea to compete against that.

If there is evidence in this era of bent players then let’s see the evidence - and betting patterns in Asia is not sufficient evidence.

2) Influence over refs terrified to make decisions at certain stadiums and against certain managers is not match fixing. They aint getting paid for bent decisions. They are simply weak refs not up to the job.
I've said that I'm not a signed up member of the everything is corrupt club. However, look at what Barcelona have been accused of. It's not inconceivable that something very similar could happen in the Premier league. Certain refs being picked for particular games or refs who favour certain clubs being promoted.

I've said many times on here that I know for a 100% fact that a current premier league ref is a Liverpool fan. I also know that a city employee who is well connected (I imagine he gets a birthday card off pep) also knows this so you'd think the high ups are city will know too.

For balance, one of the linesmen in the Benjani Derby was a city fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.