PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I remember the long journey home after that match.it was a crushing blow to lose.City were absolutely brilliant away at Chelsea, And that non pen for Silva,at 1nil up was so blatantly corrupt,he was hacked to the ground in the box,clear as day...somebody put talk sport radio on in the mini bus on the way home and I heard the sickening sound of some ex Chelsea defender pundit laughing and joking cos Chelsea had beaten us ..all cockney blarney...no mention of the refs performance which stank.

And that is how it manages to continue unchecked - if it happens to the other team, we all turn a blind eye. Sports shows can carry on regardless because if you complain about the ref it just means you're 'bitter' because the result went against you.

Chelsea away in our first Premier league winning season.
Went there unbeaten, took a very early lead, Mario i think.
Then Silva gets fouled in their box, Clattenberg on his haunches to see the foul but waved it away.
Then he decides to send Clichy off thus earning us our first defeat of the season (thankfully it all turned out well that year).
He was on a mission that night and i was fuming with the bent twat
Remember watching that first 30 minutes and in awe of the football we were playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.