PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yup, I can believe a confession. I just dont belie4ve betting sydicates have organised for City to win the PL for the last 5 years.... When they could make fulham win it at 4500/1 odds. Thats the (Quite massive) sort of thing thats says bollocks. The sort of thing that you guys just wash away and ignore. Its the selective nature of it.

But its ok, its only yourselves you're hurting, this is keeping me entertained until I have to go and paint a ceiling later on.

I don’t believe the betting syndicates scenarios I believe referees don’t follow the laws of the game either conscious bias / media bias / risk & reward. I only responded when a professional gave a clear example of this which is consistent to how the referee behaved in his career. It’s also consistent with how other referees behave.

So neither of us believe in Blowfell type characters plotting corruption but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t cheating occurring.

Is this shit still going on? Thought pannick was too busy getting laughing at Boris.

The thing about conspiracy theories, is that some of them are right, at least in part, the problem is the people that are most inclined to believe them are usually incapable of applying facts and logic to the theory, especially if it’s a juicy one.

They let their hearts rule their heads too readily, because they so want it to be true, principally for reasons of self-vindication.

Too many people would need to be in on this to make it remotely plausible.

The PEDs thing, maybe I guess, but the notion that there was a widespread conspiracy to make Leicester win the league that year from before a ball was kicked descends into the realms of the absurd.
Yep ..and throw in the sadly ever rising tide of mental health issues and you have a highly volatile cocktail of societal instability ready to be unleashed...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.