PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have just spoken to a friend inside CFG.

They aren't worried, and neither should we be.

There are no surprises. Khaldoon will burn down the entire Premier League house if it comes to it.
Cheers buddy,im sure is speak for the majority when i say that is massively reassuring.

You know what though,even if their was substance to this witch hunt,and ive been consistent in stating this to my raggy mates..... and it all came tumbling down tomorrow,i wouldn't have any regrets or bitterness because this dream come true came out of the blue and has given me some of the most enjoyable and emotional days of my life.

CTID.

How long has this FFP Premier League been in effect..? I cant find anything online when it first was implemented, but it must have been some time after the staggered UEFAS one 2009. Anyone knows?

When a £4bn asset is at potential risk, the last person in the room you want to be sat across from is Khaldoon.

Ruthless and always the smartest man in the room.
This is exactly why I can't understand why people are flapping. They're trying to break a multi-billion pound company over stuff they've supposedly known about for years. I can know f-all about this but it really isn't going to happen

No, on the contrary I suspect that in the end it benefits neither the league, its brand, nor City for the sanctions to be of any real significance. I'm just guessing btw and have no professional insights or anything like that, but I can see it being a points deduction which maybe means a season out of the CL, and a slap on the wrist. But not much beyond that.

The wider damage to the club's reputation is now done. We've gone from old titles being questioned to literally every season up to and including the 100 point one being in breach of PL rules. Whether we win or lose from here, the damage is done.
It destroys the reputation of both club and league, NO ONE wins here.

Juventus has soured Seria A.

When a £4bn asset is at potential risk, the last person in the room you want to be sat across from is Khaldoon.

Ruthless and always the smartest man in the room.
Yep, On top of that the reputation of Khaldoun & Mansour getting dragged through the mud. Something they aren't going to forget is this.

This is exactly why I can't understand why people are flapping. They're trying to break a multi-billion pound company over stuff they've supposedly known about for years. I can know f-all about this but it really isn't going to happen
Shit or bust that's why we are fighting, if it's proved we have lied and cheated the owner is well and truly fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.