PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have a sneaky feeling that Carra doesn’t really hope we aren’t found guilty.
"Hopefully you don’t get a guilty with any of those 115 charges which will make it all worthless!!"

Total shit tbh. he knows this (Last night) is just something else. He's hurting a lot I reckon as are all scousers, its their firast line of defence to trot out about the "115 charges"

In my humble opinion they (that is the old cartel clubs) could see this day coming it matters little that most of the charges will be withdrawn and if they find us guilty of anything it will be a procedural error and a small fine

However I have never believed this was about this, it is an attempt to tarnish the clubs name, and creating a narrative that we are cheats you can read some of the media cheerleaders implying this right now, you only have to read another football foru and they are spouting the same thing, your average fan believes what he want's to believe, the truth does not come in to it

I've never been one to curtail press freedom, but this is not about free speech it's a tactic employed to tarnish the club and prevent City taking a bigger market share (fans from overseas are notoriously fickle) I hope that the club come out fighting

Does anyone ITK have any idea how this whole charges thing is progressing. Is it years away from a decision and appeal. Once we have won the CL this will be the on,y stick left to hit us with. Be good to know the timescales

Does anyone ITK have any idea how this whole charges thing is progressing. Is it years away from a decision and appeal. Once we have won the CL this will be the on,y stick left to hit us with. Be good to know the timescales

At the start they were saying could take 3/4 years! Then you read 95% of those charges are now been sorted, we don’t know when it be sorted! Certain people in the media will love it if it drags on another 3/4 years so they can write in the bile they do now into every article..

At the start they were saying could take 3/4 years! Then you read 95% of those charges are now been sorted, we don’t know when it be sorted! Certain people in the media will love it if it drags on another 3/4 years so they can write in the bile they do now into every article..
Yeah that’s the same as I have read. I think the Ivan Toney ban has given our enemies hope we will get battered. Guess we will find out eventually

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.