PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The 115 charges narrative has been in over drive all week. Almost every article it is mentioned. If we are cleared, I think we are owed a big, fat apology but we all know that won’t happen.
Twitter is awash with Arsenal, utd and Liverpool fans all cryarsing about the delay in finding us guilty. Even had a Rangers fan bleating about us being cheating bastards. Of all the clubs!

Have 95 or so charges been dropped or is that just hear say

No charges have been dropped. No charges have been 'sorted'. Zero.

People have run away with a lot of false claims bases on echoes of echoes of whispers of echoes, of primarily you tube vlogs of people with a bit of legal knowledge.

The club is confident. In public, and it seems in private too if you believe what you read. But that is the only thing to go by in terms of feeling positive.

Which is good enough for me.

Let the media and fans of other clubs say what they want. If we win the league on Sunday, I'm not going to hold off my celebrations in case we get find guilty and it's tainted. The same with the FA cup, the same with the CL.

I care about what we do on the pitch and how I'll feel there and then, not how some twat on Twitter or in the Guardian or on Talksport (that I only see by being on here) says I should feel.

I'll say it again for the people at the back.

£300m stadium/area investment announced and plans to spend on the likes of Gvardiol, Bellingham etc.....

You don't do that if you're worried. End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.