PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Once bitten and all that?

Remember when Uefa said we could discount wages prior to 2010 for FFP and then decided to change the rules and factor them in so we were fucked.

Another example of Premier League trying to cover all the bases and having studied the CAS proceedings.
If I remember rightly the pre-2010 wages could still be discounted but UEFA's original model showed this being applied to the whole three-year reporting period. They tweaked it so that it applied to losses each year in that period rather than the aggregate - and lo and behold the accounts we'd already submitted showed a loss even after the discounting of pre-2010 wages so the discount was disallowed.

The best team this league has ever witnessed,no better advert for the Premier League brand......and these cunts still want to fuck us over.

Sad,desperate,short sighted,cunts.
I'll be surprised if they want to. I imagine that a small number of clubs have applied significant pressure and the PL have bowed to it. Unless you were absolutely certain of guilt, taking City to task is very, very risky.

If the P/L withdraw their accusations, could CITY sue the P/L for defamation?

It's not in our interest or theirs to do that. Neither party wants this to get messy.

I actually think this challenge by City is an open door invitation to make it all go away.

Premier League can say we did lodge charges but City didn't turn over the information and City can say we weren't obliged to turn over that information but here's our publicly issued accounts and here's all the information post rule change...

Maybe I'm blindly optimistic but there is a way out for both sides here.

It's not in our interest or theirs to do that. Neither party wants this to get messy.

I actually think this challenge by City is an open door invitation to make it all go away.

Premier League can say we did lodge charges but City didn't turn over the information and City can say we weren't obliged to turn over that information but here's our publicly issued accounts and here's all the information post rule change...

But that would be a way out for PL which leaves us looking guilty, as if we're not already in everyone else's eyes, and those on whattsapp drip-feed reminded of that suggestion every day by no-mark shit-theorists all over social media, and MSM! We need some vindication IMO...

But that would be a way out for PL which leaves us looking guilty, as if we're not already in everyone else's eyes, and those on whattsapp drip-feed reminded of that suggestion every day by no-mark shit theorist all over social media, and MSM! We need some vindication IMO...

Those who want us to be guilty will view us as guilty even if it's ruled that we're innocent.

We just want it to go away. This off-field stuff has been ongoing since the takeover.

This is the last of it.

Probably, who cares though. We just need them to disappear so it's not in the background to every conversation about our team.
We should care, because otherwise it won't disappear, it will be there forever, as you point out above.
We need to show that the whole fucking thing was a witch hunt and the PL were manipulated by the hatefuls to try to bring us down.

Ending it however good that is on a technicality is only to allow the rumors of cheating to continue.

"Irrefutable evidence" get it shown and stop this crap once and for all.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.