PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I would doubt they would or would want to, the PL is the water we swim in

I still maintain that this whole charade is nothing but an attempt to tarnish the Club and it's achievements

My suspicion is before it gets too nasty and dirty washing is being displayed all over the place, political pressure will be applied to make this all go away, the PL is worth a lot of money to the British Economy and not forgetting the links between governments

FWIW I agree but if we're not going to sue for defamation due to the 'shitting on your own doorstep model' then you'd assume we wouldn't air their dirty laundry.

I personally think we would - with subtle leaks here and there, just enough to scratch the surface - at which point it'd be agreed to end things. If we come out of this unscathed then there's no point then going for the jugular. We may as well just move on.

I say that now. If we come out without a guilty verdict then I'll be one of the first calling for them to take the piss with it!!

We need to fight every single point. Why should we not? The rules need to be applied correctly and correspond to the correct year. We already seen the grass length nonsense.

I would expect nothing less no matter how petty or how it looks from the outside. Leave no stone uncovered and fight every argument robustly.

Expected it after Madrid. It’s all pathetic really. You can’t have a football fan who is a direct competitor overseeing this case. Call for independence is a necessity.

If we win a challenge against the legality of the charges this will inevitably be spun as us getting off on a technicality won’t it?
Of course.
If you can be bothered to read some of the bitter rubbish on twitter,or elsewhere, that narrative has already been set.

Agree with you. If we have irrefutable evidence surely it doesn’t matter who it is.
That would be great but nothing is clear cut. Mcfc is a business and as a business we will have pushed the rules to breaking point. Nothing new but we also don’t want to be giving the league any info that can be deemed damaging.

Last edited:
I always try to look at it with open non bias eyes. The club will always be investigated to some extent due to the growth but what I am still not seeing is the premier league case. You would imagine that if they had us banged to rights then they would have went for our throat and not needed a hearing.

What are they waiting for? Forget city and the irrefutable evidence for a min. Where is the damning evidence we are guilty? Bobby Manc/ Der Spiegal emails? Well let’s see the paper trail. Oh no it don’t exist.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.