PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There are a large number of nobheads , through reading social media , that think all of our revenue is dodgy , or gained through brown envelope transactions. It shows how fucking brainless and thick they are. I had one **** tell me that because United have more “fans” that their revenue should eclipse ours - I mean how fucking thick and bitter are these cunts?

He's not just an Arsenal fan though, he's a "member" and, (assuming he doesn't mean "member" in the shareholder sense), by way of guide to what that means, a "Platinum" member at Arsenal avails themselves of the following benefits

As a Platinum Member you will enjoy:

• Ticket access to every competitive men's first team fixture including Premier League, Emirates FA Cup, English League Cup and European matches at Emirates Stadium
  • Complimentary official matchday programme and half-time drink
  • A team of dedicated account managers throughout the season
  • Opportunity to upgrade your Membership to include seasonal dining in one of our exclusive Members-Only Clubs
  • Access to the new My Arsenal Rewards programme
Additional Benefits:

• Ticket transfer to guests electronically
  • Sell your Platinum tickets to other Arsenal Members
  • Buy away tickets (in line with the club's ticketing policy)
  • Enter ballots for Domestic Cup Semi-Final and Final tickets
  • Set your dining and hospitality preferences online
  • Get priority access to other Emirates Stadium events
  • Access selected, exclusive Member events all season
  • Save 10% on retail purchases
Whilst there's no indication that he doesn't pay the going rate for the benefits he receives, that is someone with more than a passive interest in the wellbeing of Arsenal football club. To save any suspicion at all that the process is less than "independent", he should have stepped aside. That is especially the case after the infamous cartel letter on Arsenal headed paper.
Out in MSM land there is consternation, ridicule and loathing that City have questioned the integrity of this KC just because he’s an Arsenal fan. Of course, being the fan of a football club shouldn’t impact your impartiality and City suggesting it is a desperate act.
so case closed, or is it?
do we have a suitable comparison, well jeez that’s a tough one.
One of the first things PiGMOL ascertains before awarding you a game to referee is any allegiance you may have. Hence Michael Oliver doesnt referee Newcastle games.FACT. Mike Dean doesn’t and never will referee Tranmere games,FACT. Anthony Taylor woo never referee an Altrincham game.FACT.

hence, a professional body, an integral part of the EPL , ensures there is no question of bias or impropriety. FACT.

hence should this senior person in the EPL be allowed to pass judgement on Manchester City. Absolutely fucking not.

Another orchestrated attack on the club by all the red top ex players and "journalists" today. Funny, we must be within touching distance of the unthinkable. Bothered? Not in the slightest. I'm just giving it right back to them.
What a surprise. I suppose the other article they had ready to go was about us losing to real.

I hope when this gets resolved we will sue for defamation of character and ban some media from the ground.

But this isn't specifically about egregious breaches of PL rules. So the PL know Mancini had a side contract with Al Jazeera but that's not a problem in itself. If he performed the duties required by that contract then there's no problem. They'd have to have evidence that someone said it was a sham and designed to pay him under the table. I doubt they've got that. It's rarely that cut and dried, as we saw at CAS.
The old brown envelope narrative , rearing its head to a well run , successful “lesser” perceived club by the likes of a club that haven’t won a fucking title since 1961, Levy for one , has always had a fork in his sugar bowl for a decade. As we all know , this is a red club driven propaganda , no twat wants to buy Liverpool , and scruffy Jim is frantically emptying his grandkids money boxes as we speak to buy “nited”.
Apologies to PB , it’s all been said before who has started this all off!
Anyway PB- as you were!

Out in MSM land there is consternation, ridicule and loathing that City have questioned the integrity of this KC just because he’s an Arsenal fan. Of course, being the fan of a football club shouldn’t impact your impartiality and City suggesting it is a desperate act.
so case closed, or is it?
do we have a suitable comparison, well jeez that’s a tough one.
One of the first things PiGMOL ascertains before awarding you a game to referee is any allegiance you may have. Hence Michael Oliver doesnt referee Newcastle games.FACT. Mike Dean doesn’t and never will referee Tranmere games,FACT. Anthony Taylor woo never referee an Altrincham game.FACT.

hence, a professional body, an integral part of the EPL , ensures there is no question of bias or impropriety. FACT.

hence should this senior person in the EPL be allowed to pass judgement on Manchester City. Absolutely fucking not.

Not sure that using PiGMOL and their selection process of referees is proof of any kind of reliable yardstick of integrity, personally .

Which clubs had to pay HMRC fines for Image rights deals?
Utd and Newcastle
Who else?
Seem to Remember it could have been Arsenal, Chelsea and Villa?
I think we pulled ours before the HMRC got round to properly investigating ours.
Still shedloads of footballers under investigation mind.

Last edited:
I would love to know the difference in prize money earned over the last 10 years between us and the Rags, they keep banging on about how our revenues shouldnt be anywhere near theirs but they tend to talk about attendances, sponsorship and shirt sales.

1. We have finished above them consistantly for over 10 years, Earned more prize money.
2. We have been in the CL every year for the last 10 years, they haven't. Earned more Prize Money.
3. They think they get all the money from shirt sales, they don't Adidas pay them a fixed fee, Adidas get the rest.
4. Sponsors see we are on the up and want to be associated with success, our revenues have been increasing while theirs are stagnating.
5. Attendance, fair enough lets say they get 20,000 more per home game @ £50 a pop = £1 million per game, lets say they play 25 home games a season = £25 million.

I read somewhere that by getting to the CL semi, you get in the region of £130 million, given we are getting there on a regular basis of late while the rags have struggled to even qualify then we must have earned significantly more.

Anyway, fuck them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.