PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The £105m premier league limit is also a lot higher then the 30million euro limit in UEFA FFP so assume even if we we are judged on any perceived errors/false accounting in our books by the FA assume it would have to be significant to be anywhere near breaking the FA FFP number as we cleared the UEFA target with room to spare.
I think they raised the UEFA limit to €60m over three years??

£230m losses over the last three seasons. Why are the PL and UEFA not at least investigating them? I thought you were only allowed to lose €60m euros over three seasons. ??
Do you really not know why,part of the cartel that get a cursory glance from uefa/ premier league and to make it look like every club gets investigated to the standards we do ..

If any of this mud sticks i dont think our club will take it lying down , quite sure we will insist all Premier league clubs have their accounts forensically investigated like ours has been for the last ecade or more , how can the Rags post so many losses and not even an eyebrow is raised.
The Dippers were heading for FFP failure until their convenient £50m invoice for a proposed move to a new stadium on Stanley Park got them out of the shit , and if the premeir league wantto know the ins and outs of our sponsors , perhaps they should look at Standard Charter who have already paid three multi-million pound fines for laudering terrorist money , but the media dont want to upset the feral Dippers followers and lose click/business , it stinks.

Delaney writing for a paper few read in a style that reeks of hypocrisy and pandering to the reds masses gives the game away in his latest article on the matter

Without comment he states that there will be “a mutiny” if City are exonerated. So whatever we are damned. (A proper journalist would be alarmed at this but some don’t have any integrity).

Conclusion.

It’s never been about financial fair play or justice. It’s a cartel trying to rig the competition.
Agreed. The Independent is an insignificant rag sheet that is hanging on by its fingertips. Nobody really give a shit what’s said in there and Delooney’s article was piss poor.

£230m losses over the last three seasons. Why are the PL and UEFA not at least investigating them? I thought you were only allowed to lose €60m euros over three seasons. ??

Covid happened is why they not taking into account the first year or second into account!

If any of this mud sticks i dont think our club will take it lying down , quite sure we will insist all Premier league clubs have their accounts forensically investigated like ours has been for the last ecade or more , how can the Rags post so many losses and not even an eyebrow is raised.
The Dippers were heading for FFP failure until their convenient £50m invoice for a proposed move to a new stadium on Stanley Park got them out of the shit , and if the premeir league wantto know the ins and outs of our sponsors , perhaps they should look at Standard Charter who have already paid three multi-million pound fines for laudering terrorist money , but the media dont want to upset the feral Dippers followers and lose click/business , it stinks.
The club are not going to indulge in whataboutery just to appease the fans, although I do agree that I can't see the club accepting anything but full exoneration. Preferably with a grovelling apology.

Why doesnt a club take either to court for preventing fair trade ?

Surely investing in you company isnt illegal
I don't believe it is, but proving that FFP is inconsistent with law would take at least 5 years and any club attempting to do so may well face severe penalties from UEFA during that time.

Simple fact is for all the negativity and accusations the media peddle , not one media outlet since the CAS judgement has provided any evidence in black & white supporting their belief that we were guilty and got off on a technicality or time barred garbage , NOT ONE.
This because the evidence they require to backup their lies , is not there , idiots like Simon Jordan need to be confronted and asked to back up their opinions with cold hard evidence , if they cannot it is slander, and maybe suggest they keep their gormless opinions to themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.