PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

True but something Newcastle could look at ? Trying to stop Newcastle from having sponsorship from the owners country

Well yes, if it came to that. There is no sporting merit at all in that measure. It would be challenged if it was introduced in the PL, I imagine, or by UEFA or by any ESL. There are limits to what they can do.

Sport has exception from EU competition rules, provided they can demonstrate it is necessary for competition.
Cases against FFP have tended to argue that the aim of the regulations is to prevent smaller clubs being able to compete and this is very hard to prove since it would mean proving that the governing body of European football was administering the game in the interests of a handful of clubs with large revenues. It appears that a stronger challenge could be based on the argument that, whatever the intention of the regulations, their consequence was a reduction in the number of clubs able to compete. It must be pointed out here that your post places the burden of proof on UEFA, which must prove that the regulations must be necessary to protect competition and I think they would struggle to do this. I notice that Leicester competed for a CL place last season and the season before, after actually winning the title in 2016. In the close season Rodgers had no money for new players and had to sell to avoid falling foul of FFP. This time Leicester were relegated. I should be interested in hearing UEFA's lawyers demonstrate how FFP was necessary for competition.

Cases against FFP have tended to argue that the aim of the regulations is to prevent smaller clubs being able to compete and this is very hard to prove since it would mean proving that the governing body of European football was administering the game in the interests of a handful of clubs with large revenues. It appears that a stronger challenge could be based on the argument that, whatever the intention of the regulations, their consequence was a reduction in the number of clubs able to compete. It must be pointed out here that your post places the burden of proof on UEFA, which must prove that the regulations must be necessary to protect competition and I think they would struggle to do this. I notice that Leicester competed for a CL place last season and the season before, after actually winning the title in 2016. In the close season Rodgers had no money for new players and had to sell to avoid falling foul of FFP. This time Leicester were relegated. I should be interested in hearing UEFA's lawyers demonstrate how FFP was necessary for competition.
The case mounted by a group of supporters clubs, including ours, finally went to the ECJ who ruled that our case had no merit. UEFA claimed that was that.

Loved Uniteds 115 banner today. The only whipped it out when they knew they were going to lose.

Up the Glazers you cunts.
Have they not immediately called for the glazers to sell after the final,they can’t admit that the truth of it all is it’s not the fucking glazers it’s just they can’t take the fact they are no longer top dogs and bullying other teams and getting their way,the glazers is an easy excuse to beat with the stick,by right these cnuts should be challenging for the title next season for sure with the money they have and will spend,but you can bet the media will keep using transition if they stumble along the way agai,fuck off you horrible shitstain cnuts …

Have they not immediately called for the glazers to sell after the final,they can’t admit that the truth of it all is it’s not the fucking glazers it’s just they can’t take the fact they are no longer top dogs and bullying other teams and getting their way,the glazers is an easy excuse to beat with the stick,by right these cnuts should be challenging for the title next season for sure with the money they have and will spend,but you can bet the media will keep using transition if they stumble along the way agai,fuck off you horrible shitstain cnuts …
Their whole club are bullies. It started at the top with Fergie then filtered down to their fans. They never imagined little City would knock them from their perch. These are unreal times for us and they’re suffering.

Their whole club are bullies. It started at the top with Fergie then filtered down to their fans. They never imagined little City would knock them from their perch. These are unreal times for us and they’re suffering.
There’s an irony in the fact that it was baconface who knocked the red scousers off their perch,now it’s City and Guardiola knocking these cnuts off their’s and hopefully keeping our foot on their throat as well ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.