PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We have no idea what the PL were advised, if they were advised at all, before bringing these charges.

If they were advised, and I imagine they were, I strongly suspect the discussion went along these lines:

LAWYER: “If we want to make these charges stick, we’ve got some serious difficulties ahead. (discusses difficulties at length.) For all those reasons I give you maybe a 20% chance of success, and a very big chance that you will generate very considerable adverse publicity with unforeseeable adverse consequences for yourselves if you fail. Are you sure you want to go ahead?”

PL: “Absolutely.”

EDIT I must add in case it is not sufficiently clear that the decision to proceed was the PL’s and the PL’s alone. They may have taken into account factors beyond the simple prospect of success.

Well, I suppose it's one way to run a business .....

So if it is 3 lawyers, does anyone know what their personal back ground is, will anyone know if they're interested in football, if they are interested they must favour a certain club, or maybe even despise some.
To be fair I dont know where I'm going with this
Will you update us when you've figured out your destination? ;)

The guy who is tasked with appointing the 3 man panel is an Arsenal member and can actually appoint himself. That said I don't think it makes any difference either way.

It's why I copied the salient points to save our fans the bother.

The Dippers are essentially accusing us of cheating at being the most valuable football brand! Lol :-)
Quelle surprise! They only use sentences with the words City and cheat in them. Oh and on a good day they might also include references to oil money and state ownership. The longer they wallow in this self-pity the larger the gap between us and them will become. I'm sick of their faux outrage, arrogance and delusional statements but I have this vision of our owners laughing at them as more success is earned by our club. Let them stew in their ignorance and delusion I say!

The way I see it is this is never going away. If we are found guilty we are cheats. If we’re found innocent we are cheats anyway. We can’t win. So really, do we care?

It seems many fans, the club, Pep, are turning the negativity to our advantage. It’s us against them and a lot of us are comfortable with that.

Every stone thrown our way by the cartel sponsored media is just more aggregate for us to build a wall between us and them.

In the trend of the 80s hit ‘Everywhere’ I’d love for the City fans to go further back to the late 70s with Pink Floyd’s ‘Another brick in the wall’. Here’s my clumsy attempt of a collective message to Delaney, Liew etc.

You don’t have no education.

You don’t have no thought control

You’re dark sarcasm in the pressbox

Delaney leave them boys alone

Hey, Migel, leave them boys alone

Cuz

All in all it’s just another brick in the wall

All in all your just another prick who will fall

Like I said, clumsy, but I imagine being at the ground, hearing that baseline come in and 50k City fans sticking a collective ‘fuck you’ up to the rag media.
They will drone on drearily for ever. As long as we are not found to have seriously breached the regs, I couldn’t care less.

The way I see it is this is never going away. If we are found guilty we are cheats. If we’re found innocent we are cheats anyway. We can’t win. So really, do we care?

It seems many fans, the club, Pep, are turning the negativity to our advantage. It’s us against them and a lot of us are comfortable with that.

Every stone thrown our way by the cartel sponsored media is just more aggregate for us to build a wall between us and them.

In the trend of the 80s hit ‘Everywhere’ I’d love for the City fans to go further back to the late 70s with Pink Floyd’s ‘Another brick in the wall’. Here’s my clumsy attempt of a collective message to Delaney, Liew etc.

You don’t have no education.

You don’t have no thought control

You’re dark sarcasm in the pressbox

Delaney leave them boys alone

Hey, Migel, leave them boys alone

Cuz

All in all it’s just another brick in the wall

All in all your just another prick who will fall

Like I said, clumsy, but I imagine being at the ground, hearing that baseline come in and 50k City fans sticking a collective ‘fuck you’ up to the rag media.
Don’t want to give that dick any publicity or recognition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.