PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A few weeks go when Wolves “surprisingly“ sided with the cartel on related party sponsorship I said I wonder what they have been offered in return….well we now know, also released on a day when it’s not going to gather much interest i.e. a full fixture list…

Hateful 8 members

I'm 100% convinced that we have been squeaky clean for a long time. Unfortunately, a combination of complacency and ineptitude that enabled the hack of millions of unencrypted emails left us open to scrutiny all those years ago.
ineptitude/ complacency ? that guy hacked governments/police forces/banks,he could hack anything, there was fuck all we could of done to stop him,that guy could hack nasa if he wanted to, whats more important is, why did he choose to hack city ?

Seen something on this the other day saying it could end up with relegated clubs, Forest and Everton having asterisks at the end of the season, with relegation then sorted out a few months after the season has finished.
Total fuck up.
They’ll relegate all 5 and get the 18 club premier league they’ve wanted for a while.

I still dont get why PL is pushing to hand out two punishment to Everton in one season.
if its looking at a 3 year cycle, than the 3 season up to 21/22 should have been handed out last season.
next 3 year cycle up to 22/23 should be handed out this season.

as I understand both of these periods are being handed out in one season for Everton, which is strange.
Because Everton refused to agree to an expedited process last season for 21/22. It went to the IC to decide who agreed with Everton. So all Everton's fault.

ineptitude/ complacency ? that guy hacked governments/police forces/banks,he could hack anything, there was fuck all we could of done to stop him,that guy could hack nasa if he wanted to, whats more important is, why did he choose to hack city ?
He was a chancer who targeted multiple organisations and was successful in ones with little or no security (like the club). To have an entire database of mails totally unencrypted was shockingly lax

He was a chancer who targeted multiple organisations and was successful in ones with little or no security (like the club). To have an entire database of mails totally unencrypted was shockingly lax
he targeted certain companies ,he hacked banks , he even hacked the portuguese prosecution , both who will of had top level cyber security , he wasn't a chancer , he was a top level hacker ,

as for having an entire database of emails unencrypted.

ransomware can encrypt encrypted files.

he targeted certain companies ,he hacked banks , he even hacked the portuguese prosecution , both who will of had top level cyber security , he wasn't a chancer , he was a top level hacker ,

as for having an entire database of emails unencrypted.

ransomware can encrypt encrypted files.

I'm no expert but even I can understand that that link you have quoted is saying it is possible to further encrypt already encrypted files so that they cannot be accessed. That isn't the same as unencrypting emails that have been hacked, which is what happened to us. Not having high level encryption on our database was a terrible oversight. I'd be amazed if we don't have state level security now but it's too late as the horse has bolted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.