PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He used to go to Mazzos for food, his hairdresser was based in Lees he went a few times but then used to go to his house to do it and quite a few others.
Yes the hairdresser was in Lees. My daughter is a beautician in Saddleworth and had his partner Sofia as a client. Never understood why they would Tavel so far.

Yes the hairdresser was in Lees. My daughter is a beautician in Saddleworth and had his partner Sofia as a client. Never understood why they would Tavel so far.
Word of mouth pal, eventually the lad would go to his house, the barber is a friend of a friend of mine and he got Sergio to sign a shirt for me.

Spot-on. If the PL had any evidence why didn't they sanction us? Why go to a panel? This is a smear campaign and nothing else. Remember a High Court judge has already criticised BOTH parties (PL and City) for delaying tactics in the case. The media is only criticising City for dragging their feet but both parties wanted to keep the case totally private. It seems the PL have no evidence and there is no reason why City should tolerate a fishing expedition from them, especially as they continue to act in bad faith by sharing everything with our main commercial rivals.
Because it has to follow due process
If the breaches are not subject to a "fixed penalty" then the chair of the Judicial Panel will appoint a commission with three members, one who must be legally qualified See Section w page 247

Because it has to follow due process
If the breaches are not subject to a "fixed penalty" then the chair of the Judicial Panel will appoint a commission with three members, one who must be legally qualified See Section w page 247

Yep. They are following their protocol. Whether they had to do it so voraciously is another question, of course.

A rag I know was telling me to enjoy it now while it lasts before the charges get actioned. I told him they were the best thing to happen to us, as our form was off before then, it galvanised the club and Pep instilled a siege mentality. Without that we probably wouldn't have won the treble... There were no follow up questions

There is no such thing as neutral football fan, but if we where to find one and ask him. What team in the PL has done the must for the sport, promoting it and developing it . Making unforgettable moments, and making fans all over the world. The answer is not Liverpool or Manchester United but it is with out a doubt City.
There must been someone insite PL thinking what have we done here this is our golden goose and we are trying to kill it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.