PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A rag I know was telling me to enjoy it now while it lasts before the charges get actioned. I told him they were the best thing to happen to us, as our form was off before then, it galvanised the club and Pep instilled a siege mentality. Without that we probably wouldn't have won the treble... There were no follow up questions
I find telling them that dozens of those charges relate to Mancini, and when he was asked about it, said no one from the Premier League had even been in touch.

You can see the hope drain away as they realise 115 charges are just PR spin for a half-arsed investigation.

What do we reckon the next bit of information we get about this? Panel being appointed?

Or literally nothing until the hearing? Relying on leaks?..

What do we reckon the next bit of information we get about this? Panel being appointed?

Or literally nothing until the hearing? Relying on leaks?..
In theory there should be no more information (especially leaks) until the resolution. That said how did we find about Rosen being the chair? Was it Masters who released that or was it unofficial?

In theory there should be no more information (especially leaks) until the resolution. That said how did we find about Rosen being the chair? Was it Masters who released that or was it unofficial?

He's been known to have been the head of the Judicial Panel since 2020 - it may be that someone just looked it up.

The PL statement indicated the position of who would choose the panel, but didn't name him:

Interesting that Everton were charged with breaches after City, also that the specifics haven’t been laid out where every man and is dog is salivating about 115 charges for us. Everton do actually have a hearing date pencilled in for October, why is there not one for City yet? Are they not confident of what evidence they have to fuck us over with?

Interesting that Everton were charged with breaches after City, also that the specifics haven’t been laid out where every man and is dog is salivating about 115 charges for us. Everton do actually have a hearing date pencilled in for October, why is there not one for City yet? Are they not confident of what evidence they have to fuck us over with?
Not really, they made the exact same type of statement about Everton as for us, it's just that theirs is over just one season and mentions just the one rule broken. Ours is over multiple seasons and multiple rules allegedly broken. The two aren't remotely comparable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.