PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not really, they made the exact same type of statement about Everton as for us, it's just that theirs is over just one season and mentions just the one rule broken. Ours is over multiple seasons and multiple rules allegedly broken. The two aren't remotely comparable.

The exact same type of statement? Apart from the six paragraphs with detail on each of the rules allegedly broken by City, whereas as Everton's doesn't even mention the single rule that is allegedly broken?

You are sure it's the same?

Take the six middle paragraphs out, then maybe.

The exact same type of statement? Apart from the six paragraphs with detail on each of the rules allegedly broken by City, whereas as Everton's doesn't even mention the single rule that is allegedly broken?

You are sure it's the same?

Take the six middle paragraphs out, then maybe.
I have misread Evertons charges by the looks so I'll give you that. It was after ours however so perhaps they just got smarter after their screw up with ours and the length of the grass :)

It's still a hell of a lot simpler case (on the face of it) than ours so the whataboutery people have been using on here is bollocks and more deserving of being in the Media thread where the oddballs hang out.

I have misread Evertons charges by the looks so I'll give you that. It was after ours however so perhaps they just got smarter after their screw up with ours and the length of the grass :)

It's still a hell of a lot simpler case (on the face of it) than ours so the whataboutery people have been using on here is bollocks and more deserving of being in the Media thread where the oddballs hang out.

Presumably a simpler case, but that isn't the point. The question is why, in our case, they refer in detail (even to the extent of including wording that isn't in the actual rule) to every rule breached, when for Everton, they don't. The answers may border on paranoia and delusion, but it's a valid question, not whataboutery (hate that concept: one man's whataboutery is another man's highlighting of hypocrisy / inconsistency).

Anyway, back to the media thread. :)

A rag I know was telling me to enjoy it now while it lasts before the charges get actioned. I told him they were the best thing to happen to us, as our form was off before then, it galvanised the club and Pep instilled a siege mentality. Without that we probably wouldn't have won the treble... There were no follow up questions
Another rival fan who will be very disappointed, good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.