PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think the suspended sentence due to lack of co-operation would provide them with the ammo to say that's why we got away with it. It's not reasonable of them, but when has that stopped them?
But they just about want everyone connected to the running of the club to be hung, drawn and quartered. They wouldn't be at all happy with a suspended sentence, even if they did try to dress it up as a guilty verdict

But they just about want everyone connected to the running of the club to be hung, drawn and quartered. They wouldn't be at all happy with a suspended sentence, even if they did try to dress it up as a guilty verdict
Tbf to you, they would be furious. Particularly Delaney, Panja and Harris

If I was going to have a bet on the outcome of the whole charade,it would be on a verdict that keeps the current status quo.....

Everyone is unhappy.

A suspended sentence would have conditions attached to it. What exactly would the conditions be in this instance in relation to lack of co-operation given that there are no other ongoing investigations? That's why I'm certain this is bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.