PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We all get pissed off about something so perhaps I have triggered something so apologies if I misunderstood my friend.
I simply was saying that our reaction to these charges was admirable and made our season. I also feel as I said in another post that I prefer us to react against attack by media and PL in the way we have rather than let their distracting attacks be effective and stop us focusing on winning trophies.
Again apologies if you feel differently or if I misunderstand.
I think we agree the way City answered our critics and accusers on the pitch was magnificent, and if it was a choice between answering on the pitch or off it then on the pitch would win every time.
My concern is that shit sticks and a less than robust defence, in public, allows our detractors to fan the flames, and this at a time when the board want to grow the brand.
Winning in court would be brilliant, but it would be dismissed by our critics in the same way as the CAS victory. We have to do the shouting ourselves.

I think we agree the way City answered our critics and accusers on the pitch was magnificent, and if it was a choice between answering on the pitch or off it then on the pitch would win every time.
My concern is that shit sticks and a less than robust defence, in public, allows our detractors to fan the flames, and this at a time when the board want to grow the brand.
Winning in court would be brilliant, but it would be dismissed by our critics in the same way as the CAS victory. We have to do the shouting ourselves.
If, and when, City get through this, it may well be time for Khaldoon to make a declarative statement as the exclamation point on the end of the statements City have been forced into making over the years.

Indeed, once the matter is put to bed, I would implore the Club to make the statement that they will seek swift and substantial damages from anyone besmirching the reputation of the Club, it’s owners or the wider CFG.

In short, show them the stick, wave it around a bit, then look around asking “Who wants some?”

Same should go for the journos who now want access to the top club in Europe.

Fuck with the Bull and you’ll get the horns!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.