PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I thought it might have. What a pile of steaming dog shit it all is! WTF! \0/
It was launched at the same time as a two piece article in The Times and Piers Morgans show and heavily promoted in them so is obviously linked.

They just regurgitated the same "story" from a few years back as new news. This was around 14 days back.

I say, oh, man city
Shame and scandal in the family
Oh, man city
Shame and scandal in the family

Apologies in advance but have i missed something recently? I ask as the media ramp up on city being stripped of titles/honours seems to have gone berserk. All talking like we have been found guilty! Genuine question any updates?

Apologies in advance but have i missed something recently? I ask as the media ramp up on city being stripped of titles/honours seems to have gone berserk. All talking like we have been found guilty! Genuine question any updates?
I'm not on any social media these days, so I'm unaware of any media ramp ups?? Haven't seen anything much posted on here about it either. What have u seen/heard mate? As far as I'm aware, nothing much has changed recently regarding our investigation.

I'm not on any social media these days, so I'm unaware of any media ramp ups?? Haven't seen anything much posted on here about it either. What have u seen/heard mate? As far as I'm aware, nothing much has changed recently regarding our investigation.
The you tube vid( i didn't watch it but told it was very damning) Graeme Souness being asked if we should lose titles. Work colleagues asking etc. I hope we have irrefutable evidence and ram it down the throats of some. Man i will be devastated if city are guilty.

The you tube vid( i didn't watch it but told it was very damning) Graeme Souness being asked if we should lose titles. Work colleagues asking etc. I hope we have irrefutable evidence and ram it down the throats of some. Man i will be devastated if city are guilty.
Matterface was well and truly stirring the pot today asking souness if we should be stripped of titles. Obviously being prodded and doing the bidding of his paymaster. It’s so obvious. As soon as this stuff dies down the media realise and whip up a frenzy again to keep it going and reminding everyone that we’re guilty. Unlike the minor guilty rag bastards!

The YouTube video was one part of an organised and coordinated "exclusive" which also comprised two articles in The Times and a Piers Morgan show that were all launched over a couple of days or so for maximum exposure. They all flopped entirely because they just regurgitated stuff that came up in 2014(?) about the Abu Dhabi sponsorships that has since been debunked. Someone paid for all of that little lot by the way although who is the £115million question?

I'm not sure that work colleagues winding you up counts as a "ramping up" BTW.

i wouldn't worry about that state sponsored video mate. its all old hat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.