PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yeah I was a kid in the 60s and was at Wembley in 76 & 81 (twice). However, apart from those couple of years in the late 60s, it was hardly a domination, though all my years following City home & away have left me with the fondest memories.
The media is quick to ignore the decades of damage by Swales to City whilst giving a free pass to the Glazers. Window dressinig?

The YouTube video was one part of an organised and coordinated "exclusive" which also comprised two articles in The Times and a Piers Morgan show that were all launched over a couple of days or so for maximum exposure. They all flopped entirely because they just regurgitated stuff that came up in 2014(?) about the Abu Dhabi sponsorships that has since been debunked. Someone paid for all of that little lot by the way although who is the £115million question?

I'm not sure that work colleagues winding you up counts as a "ramping up" BTW.
Thanks for the clarification on the upload. You are correct regarding work colleagues, more winding up than ramping up. I simply remind them of our achievements over the last decade.

The media is quick to ignore the decades of damage by Swales to City whilst giving a free pass to the Glazers. Window dressinig?
The glazers have supported and seen success at united throughout their tenure.

The lowest united have been in the PL since they took over is 7th during the Moysiah reign.
They have spent more on players than any other club in the last 10 years.
They have won plenty of trophies during their tenure.

There is no way that their tenure can be described as failure, or compared to the Swales years of City.

City were relegated under Swales.
City had a pretty bizarre buying/selling regime under Swales.
City won a single trophy under Swales.
City ‘updated’ their ground, causing a reduction in capacity under Swales.
I’m sure the list is endless…

The only part of the Glazers tenure that can be described as ‘bad’, compared to Swales, is the complete lack of infrastructure investment.

The glazers have supported and seen success at united throughout their tenure.

The lowest united have been in the PL since they took over is 7th during the Moysiah reign.
They have spent more on players than any other club in the last 10 years.
They have won plenty of trophies during their tenure.

There is no way that their tenure can be described as failure, or compared to the Swales years of City.

City were relegated under Swales.
City had a pretty bizarre buying/selling regime under Swales.
City won a single trophy under Swales.
City ‘updated’ their ground, causing a reduction in capacity under Swales.
I’m sure the list is endless…

The only part of the Glazers tenure that can be described as ‘bad’, compared to Swales, is the complete lack of infrastructure investment.
If I was a fan I might be wondering about the lack of a cohesive plan on the footballing side as regards transfers and managers but agree otherwise, comparing Swales and the Glazers is just silly.

Lol at Moysiah, I've not seen that one before and calling the buying/selling regime under Swales is a masterful study in understatement :(

I just hope and pray that if. And when we get cleared, it’s on a weekend when it breaks. I want to spend the whole day on the couch popcorn in hand. Watching those fuckers on sky sports news crying and wailing how we’ve gotten away with it. I want to see the pain in their faces! Cnuts!
That would be nice.
Personally I just want to see an end to the whole thing. It really is dragging on at this stage and we need closure. It can't be helping our transfer business either and general strategy and planning for the future. If we have to take a harsh dose of medicine then so be it. We need to move on from this one way or the other.

That would be nice.
Personally I just want to see an end to the whole thing. It really is dragging on at this stage and we need closure. It can't be helping our transfer business either and general strategy and planning for the future. If we have to take a harsh dose of medicine then so be it. We need to move on from this one way or the other.
come on rags getting FFP fine has shown what a farce it all is
A cheat is a CHEAT keep telling them

That would be nice.
I dont see any impact to transfers tbh.

But do you think we might have been corrupt? Im personally not confident we WILL win the case but on the face of it the whole thing seems like a sham.

I dont see any impact to transfers tbh.

But do you think we might have been corrupt? Im personally not confident we WILL win the case but on the face of it the whole thing seems like a sham.
The impact on transfers is hard to measure but has to be a factor particularly if we are in a race to sign a player.
I have studied the evidence presented on here for years now and believe we may have cause for concern in a couple of areas.
The point I was trying to make is that we need to find out if we are facing any severe punishment as soon as possible.
We willed be deemed guilty in the public eye regardless of the findings.
My understanding is that we cannot appeal the decision but we can appeal the punishment should we consider it too severe

The impact on transfers is hard to measure but has to be a factor particularly if we are in a race to sign a player.
I have studied the evidence presented on here for years now and believe we may have cause for concern in a couple of areas.
The point I was trying to make is that we need to find out if we are facing any severe punishment as soon as possible.
We willed be deemed guilty in the public eye regardless of the findings.
My understanding is that we cannot appeal the decision but we can appeal the punishment should we consider it too severe
If you have studied evidence on here for years then you should know that there is no quick fix.

Ridiculous to say we need to find out what the punishment is now. It will follow the full process and it will take years. IF we are found guilty then let’s see then - but nobody at City is concerned at the moment.

And any ideas that it’s stopping players signing is garbage. We’ve lost out on plenty of players in recent seasons - mainly due to financial or geographical reasons so there is no need for arses flapping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.