PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Our softly softly long game approach is now reaping dividends. The CAS ruling was the game changer. I'm convinced that City have drip fed damning financial information on our rivals to UEFA and we're now seeing the cartel beginning to crumble.

It makes you wonder if the screaming silence from City about the appalling treatment of our fans in Istanbul, is linked to these recent events.

For me, if this contributes to the downfall of the elitist clubs who've systematically attempted to destroy our club, every miserable second I spent on that stinking shuttle bus will be worth it.

Don't fuck with City.
Let's get this '115' bollocks sorted before we start crowing. UEFA have been put in their box but we still have to address the PL nonsense...... then we're off.....

The YouTube video was one part of an organised and coordinated "exclusive" which also comprised two articles in The Times and a Piers Morgan show that were all launched over a couple of days or so for maximum exposure. They all flopped entirely because they just regurgitated stuff that came up in 2014(?) about the Abu Dhabi sponsorships that has since been debunked. Someone paid for all of that little lot by the way although who is the £115million question?

I'm not sure that work colleagues winding you up counts as a "ramping up" BTW.
What makes it exceptionally frustrating for me and all City fans, "Footballs biggest scandal' ? my fuckin arse !
All the shenanigans at Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus
Let's get this '115' bollocks sorted before we start crowing. UEFA have been put in their box but we still have to address the PL nonsense...... then we're off.....
Absolutely, I hope but I suspect not there will be retribution if we are cleared as we don't appear to operate that way.No other club has been systematically targeted by every establishment in the game like we have.

What makes it exceptionally frustrating for me and all City fans, "Footballs biggest scandal' ? my fuckin arse !
All the shenanigans at Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus

Absolutely, I hope but I suspect not there will be retribution if we are cleared as we don't appear to operate that way.No other club has been systematically targeted by every establishment in the game like we have.
I think shenanigans like hacking into another clubs computer records are more serious, but apparently it was so long ago it no longer matters.

The City years started with 93:20 for me.
Nah, I was a kid in the late 60s and was at Wembley against Newcastle 80s. Can't be airbrushed away. Then there's the Gillingham and Blackburn promotions.
It's a part of the history, Rough with the smooth as they say.

The you tube vid( i didn't watch it but told it was very damning) Graeme Souness being asked if we should lose titles. Work colleagues asking etc. I hope we have irrefutable evidence and ram it down the throats of some. Man i will be devastated if city are guilty.

Your train is leaving platform 12

Nah, I was a kid in the late 60s and was at Wembley against Newcastle 80s. Can't be airbrushed away. Then there's the Gillingham and Blackburn promotions.

Sure, I was also at Gillingham, Blackburn etc and saw rough and smooth.

I'd suggest the exact beginning of the current City era was the second that Yaya Toure struck the ball that went into the United net at Wembley in the FA Cup Semi in 2011. Never looked back after that....

Your train is leaving platform 12
The YouTube garbage was kicked out by CAS as the evidence it was related to was a bungle of emails that were just cobbled together with no chronological order to make it look damming but proven to have no relevance when CAS reviewed it. This is all just a media fueled exercise on behalf of the evil hateful as previously mentioned !
i wouldn't worry about that state sponsored video mate. its

Yeah I was a kid in the 60s and was at Wembley in 76 & 81 (twice). However, apart from those couple of years in the late 60s, it was hardly a domination, though all my years following City home & away have left me with the fondest memories.

Matterface was well and truly stirring the pot today asking souness if we should be stripped of titles. Obviously being prodded and doing the bidding of his paymaster. It’s so obvious. As soon as this stuff dies down the media realise and whip up a frenzy again to keep it going and reminding everyone that we’re guilty. Unlike the minor guilty rag bastards!
Disgusting really when we haven't been thru due process and anyone with any knowledge and ability to analyse that knowledge would know that the charges are ill-founded. The comfort is that it's not stopping us and all we see is more and more desperation from our rivals. The mis-information and erroneous comments used to annoy and hurt me - but now I've seen enough from the club and the whole City family to know that we will prevail.

Disgusting really when we haven't been thru due process and anyone with any knowledge and ability to analyse that knowledge would know that the charges are ill-founded. The comfort is that it's not stopping us and all we see is more and more desperation from our rivals. The mis-information and erroneous comments used to annoy and hurt me - but now I've seen enough from the club and the whole City family to know that we will prevail.
I just hope and pray that if. And when we get cleared, it’s on a weekend when it breaks. I want to spend the whole day on the couch popcorn in hand. Watching those fuckers on sky sports news crying and wailing how we’ve gotten away with it. I want to see the pain in their faces! Cnuts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.