PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I believe that it is in everyone's best interests to get this thing sorted as soon as possible I am not looking for a quick fix this has gone on for years. You seem to think everything is OK because the process is inching forward and management is as you put it is unconcerned..
If you think that this is not interfering with future plans all well and good but I can't see how it is in any way a positive.
Likewise I don't think it is stopping players signing but it may be used as an argument by rivals. This was probably one of a number of factors which was at play in the Bellingham case. It is a well established fact that some players will only sign if CL football is on offer.
A large points deduction or even relegation could put us out of Europe for a year or two. That Mr. prophet of doom is not garbage
You’re making all this up - leave it to the experts that City have employed. Pointless speculation

How do you know it has not or will not in the future impact transfers? The charges were made in February.Yes your right they most certainly lit a fuse which was great but they still pose a danger.Now hopefully they will come to nought. But in theory we are looking at very serious penalties including large point deductions and possibly relegation. Now I hope that won't happen but if it does it will for a season or two impact upon our transfer strategy.
Also worth bearing in mind that if my auntie had no tits and a cock & balls she'd be my uncle. Manchester football clubs have faced a total of 116 charges related to ffp this year, and only one team and one charge has resulted in punishment.

How can an organisation that employs top accounting firms and some of the best legal minds in the country/world, headed up by a Royal entity be in such a predicament?
The media have whipped up a frenzy of accusations (with little foundation in reality imo), this is the reason why.
When this is all over, (hopefully very quickly), I think that City will be exonerated.
The agitators should then be obliged to make grovelling apologies, splashed all over the front and back pages of their abhorrent publications, all commencing on the same day AND continuing for 30 days afterwards.
Damage them the way they have tried to damage us!
All I want to see is fairness and justice and then get back to playing football.
Fat chance any of the gobshites in the press will apologise, I'm still waiting for them to apologise to us for them accusing us of wrongdoings with UEFA.

Can you elaborate on that please? I'd just be interested to hear what you think we have cause for concern on and why, based on the evidence you've read on here.

I think it's good for any KFA such as myself to get viewpoints from all angles. Most on here (including me) will point to or believe in our innocence, most other fans point to our guilt, but it's always interesting to hear from the other clubs fans who think we're innocent and blues who think the opposite - those who go against the grain.
The current thread of over 2,500 pages dates from the PL charges of last Feb. However, there is an avalanche of material going back a number of years relating to the UEFA charges and related cases.
I have read most of this over the years but I am not an expert and unfortunely I am not really able to do justice to a decent summary. My opinion which is not definitive of course is that there is a perhaps a 20-30% chance we could be in trouble. The extent of any punishment is what concerns me. With respect to the press and a lot of football opinion we are Guilty until never proven Innocent and that won't change regardless of the verdict.

How do you know it has not or will not in the future impact transfers? The charges were made in February.Yes your right they most certainly lit a fuse which was great but they still pose a danger.Now hopefully they will come to nought. But in theory we are looking at very serious penalties including large point deductions and possibly relegation. Now I hope that won't happen but if it does it will for a season or two impact upon our transfer strategy.
Up to today tell me one transfer that it's affected?

If we are found guilty then there well be serious consequences depending upon the seriousness but that a completely different scenario.

If we are guilty and the evidence shows that, then we must take the consequences and rightly so, not that I think there is a remote chance of it.

Up to today tell me one transfer that it's affected?

If we are found guilty then there well be serious consequences depending upon the seriousness but that a completely different scenario.

If we are guilty and the evidence shows that, then we must take the consequences and rightly so, not that I think there is a remote chance of

There was a report that it was used as one reason not to join City in thev Bellingham saga. I don't think it was the main reason he went elsewhere. Clearly if serious punishment comes our way the scenario changes and the situation gets worse. All I am saying is that it is not helping our planning for the future.
I will now refrain from further comment on this and await what will hopefully be good news down the line.

There was a report that it was used as one reason not to join City in thev Bellingham saga. I don't think it was the main reason he went elsewhere. Clearly if serious punishment comes our way the scenario changes and the situation gets worse. All I am saying is that it is not helping our planning for the future.
I will now refrain from further comment on this and await what will hopefully be good news down the line.
Where was the report? Facts please - not made up thoughts of your own

From what I’ve read - Bellingham went to Spain simply because he’s always wanted to play for RM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.