PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don't know why you think I'm posting here with a smirk. I've always posted here in good faith and it's just a genuine question, which most people have answered honestly.

I have always been honest about Chelsea. If my club was judged to have broken rules I'd be upset my owners for dragging my club's name through the mud. There's no chance I'd be defending Boehly if the PL in the months or years to come brought charges against Chelsea.

That said, my relationship with Boehly and this ownership is wildly different from yours and your ownership. There's no attachment there for me. I'm judging them just as everyone else is judging them.

The reason I say smirk,is you must have a wry smile,I would if it was you,Liverpool or Rags,so that is not a dig,so don't take it like that,apologies if that is how it came across.

I welcome your comments,but will also call you out on a few of the goings on at Chelsea.

This relationship as you call it with Boehly,is quite frankly non existent,as it is for all Chelsea fans,he's come in with loads of cash and bought every half decent player available,and been there 5 mins for fuck sake,so that relationship cannot even come close to the ones we have with our owners who have been at our helm for a long time.

You are bound to be enjoying what he's done,as you did with your previous owner,but no comparisons can be made between them and our guys,none at all

I am a Derby County fan and we have been absolutely shafted by the EFL for far less than what you guys have been charged with.

I think you are almost certain to see a huge points deduction and a two to three year transfer embargo.
what have we been charged with?

You know the pathetic cartel club fans that are rejoicing on social media are doing us a favour.

We are at out best, when siege mentality kicks in.

If Pep and the players needed any incentive to get it together now and go on and win a treble, this is it.

Oh how we might laugh at the quivering lips if we pull that off!
Would love nothing more than us going on an unbeaten run and winning the lot.

Imagine the uproar from opposition fans.

Hope I’m wrong but Rosen’s appointment screams stitch up. He’s in a unique position to influence his other panel members, ensure the facts are presented in a manner which achieves the “right” result and make the decision essentially unappealable to the courts. City’s lawyers will be rightly concerned. As I say, hope I’m wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.