PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It depends on the details of the charges obviously. This is the sort of thing that fans of other clubs should really be avoiding at the moment.

You're absolutely right. I will excuse myself from this thread. Obviously didn't mean to tread on any toes but I can see from the (rather rude) responses from a couple of posters that it is an emotional time and my presence here isn't helpful. Adios all. I hope the outcome of this situation is a favourable one to City.

Will say again for the PL to prove that we concealed payments to managers and players and that we inflated profits they must have solid proof. I can't see that they have it.

For this kind of evidence HMRC, the National Crime Agency, the UK Financial Intelligence Unit etc, would all have to be involved. This would also involve which ever organisations we used for our accounts and auditing.

And yet there is no such evidence that any of these agencies and organisations are involved, even though government agencies leak like a sieve.

I do however expect the PL to find us guilty on non-compliance with the investigation though I doubt that will be on all 30 charges.
dunno... looks like they are going down the 'everyone knows you did... its obvious' route so they don't beed proof. Then follow this up with.. "its our rules". The media and other fans lap it all up and its trebles all round.

The reason I say smirk,is you must have a wry smile,I would if it was you,Liverpool or Rags,so that is not a dig,so don't take it like that,apologies if that is how it came across.

I welcome your comments,but will also call you out on a few of the goings on at Chelsea.

This relationship as you call it with Boehly,is quite frankly non existent,as it is for all Chelsea fans,he's come in with loads of cash and bought every half decent player available,and been there 5 mins for fuck sake,so that relationship cannot even come close to the ones we have with our owners who have been at our helm for a long time.

You are bound to be enjoying what he's done,as you did with your previous owner,but no comparisons can be made between them and our guys,none at all
And they are still shite after blowing their beans to the tune of 500m.

The reason I say smirk,is you must have a wry smile,I would if it was you,Liverpool or Rags,so that is not a dig,so don't take it like that,apologies if that is how it came across.

I welcome your comments,but will also call you out on a few of the goings on at Chelsea.

This relationship as you call it with Boehly,is quite frankly non existent,as it is for all Chelsea fans,he's come in with loads of cash and bought every half decent player available,and been there 5 mins for fuck sake,so that relationship cannot even come close to the ones we have with our owners who have been at our helm for a long time.

You are bound to be enjoying what he's done,as you did with your previous owner,but no comparisons can be made between them and our guys,none at all

Yep that is exactly my point which is why my answer to your question about how I would feel if it was Chelsea was going to be not comparable to what you guys are going through now.

You're absolutely right. I will excuse myself from this thread. Obviously didn't mean to tread on any toes but I can see from the (rather rude) responses from a couple of posters that it is an emotional time and my presence here isn't helpful. Adios all. I hope the outcome of this situation is a favourable one to City.
I’ll see you on the Chelsea thread. Blue is the colour!

We're still waiting on a full and proper response.
Not that on the site, it's pithy and evasive.

They're not going to stop until they get one of these to stick. It's a shame but there's no way City don't get screwed over one of these times. Between the constant investigations and the horrible officiating City's success might be the most impressive in the history of sports.
They can always get something to stick any year at any club. There will always be something that bends some rule somewhere, if not breaks it; complies with the letter of the rule, if not the spirit.

I guess this is what it will come to: major charges (if there even are any) not proven, some minor infractions proven. So City guilty on some charges, job done. Small fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.