PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They have were innocent and the charges will be contested vigorously
That's like saying don't worry we'll deal with it, like I get it but explain what got us to this point? Why isn't it dealt yet? What reassurance can they give us this will actually be dealt with for good?

For someone who is a bit thick (me) does anyone know what we have actually been charged with?
I am a bit concerned because in september 1978 just oustside the kippax stand I found 50p on the floor which I just put in my pocket & didnt tell anyone, do you think I might be in trouble from the FA?
That was mine

Not for nothing, but if the charges brought today are so trivially easy to disprove as they'd need to be for the club not to be worried, it means the people in charge of dealing with this investigation for the last four years are wildly incompetent and need sacking.
100%.
It shows an ego that doesnt care about our club reputation.

If they are thrown out they shouldnt have been brought in first place and hence we should have done more to not have them come in first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.