PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

By the time this gets heard at any tribunal hearing some of the matters discussed will be over 15 years old, the youngest charges in excess of 7 years old. It's a fucking joke.

We'd have heard something if they actually had any evidence of note with the amount of ferreting done by journalists on the subject. Theyve been lkke a dog with a bone.

Particularly as people like Masters can't keep their traps shut for 5 minutes never mind 5 years.

Something would have leaked that's not already been discussed ad infitum on these pages. Yet there's nout, nichts, nada, nothing. Make of that what you will.

By the time this gets heard at any tribunal hearing some of the matters discussed will be over 15 years old, the youngest charges in excess of 7 years old. It's a fucking joke.

We'd have heard something if they actually had any evidence of note with the amount of ferreting done by journalists on the subject. Theyve been lkke a dog with a bone.

Particularly as people like Masters can't keep their traps shut for 5 minutes never mind 5 years.

Something would have leaked that's not already been discussed ad infitum on these pages. Yet there's nout, nichts, nada, nothing. Make of that what you will.
The longer it lasts, the longer they can throw the mud, this was the intention all along.

My gut feeling is that Pep's swansong will be the first proper FIFA club World Cup in USA over the summer of 2025. He will sign off with City as undisputed world champions. And, if that happens, he will be the greatest manager of all time whatever the bitter English media says.
Pep might fancy taking txiki's job.

Kieran Maguire is more of a KFA than any **** you could name from this summer’s transfer forum.
I'm not sure how you've drawn that conclusion. It's not Maguire who said anything about the PL having irrefutable evidence - that was the author of the article. And whenever I've seen Maguire speak on the topic of FFP, City, and our finances, he's always spoken well without a hint of bias. If anything, unlike most of the other assorted cunts who have something to say about it, he talks about City and our business model in glowing terms.

I'm not sure how you've drawn that conclusion. It's not Maguire who said anything about the PL having irrefutable evidence - that was the author of the article. And whenever I've seen Maguire speak on the topic of FFP, City, and our finances, he's always spoken well without a hint of bias. If anything, unlike most of the other assorted cunts who have something to say about it, he talks about City and our business model in glowing terms.
From the things I’ve generally read or listened to, he’s always been one of the fairer, more broad minded people on this subject, certainly rather listen to his take than say FFP ‘expert’ Harris and the scouse ’Barney Gumble’ Evans.

My gut feeling is that Pep's swansong will be the first proper FIFA club World Cup in USA over the summer of 2025. He will sign off with City as undisputed world champions. And, if that happens, he will be the greatest manager of all time whatever the bitter English media says.
Yeah I think that's when he'll call it a day sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.