PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s such a huge accusation that it’s unlikely the PL won’t find a way to make some of it stick.
The publicity now is serious & the PL decide which rules they are going to use against certain clubs - & which clubs are untouchable

Don’t know why, but today I feel we’ve been done & the only way we have a chance is if a truly independent regulator is appointed quickly.

3 charges that have already been dismissed by CAS is not a “huge accusation”.

You are falling for the smear campaign rather than looking rationally at the facts.

Which is what they want you to do.

PB has summarised earlier in the thread and it literally boils down to just 3 substantive charges.

All of which were laughed out of the pub by CAS.

There is absolutely nothing to be worried about and fuck all will come if it.

It really doesn't though.

The everton ruling couldnt have less to do with our case and i dont know how many times it has been said on here or the fact that the red media are trying to link the case.

Everton failed ffp, it wasnt a question, the numbers were there and they openly admitted that to be the case, there was mitigating circumstances but the numbers are the numbers and that's why they got done.

What we are being accused of is fraudulent accounting, the numbers arent there and the pl have to produce solid evidence that this was the case, as of yet all they have done is produce speculative and spurious evidence which combined with the frothing red media and its appeal to idiot fans has built it into something that it clearly isnt. If they had compelling evidence to suggest fraudulent accounting this would be a criminal not a civil case and the fact that they have yet to produce anything of the sort will tell you that this is nothing more than a fishing expedition designed by the pl to suggest they can keep their own house in order so the independent regulators dont take their toys away because when and if that happens their will be alot of people with alot of skeletons absolutely terrified.

Tidyness of thought.

Rare sight nowadays.

Sadly I don’t think it will happen, but. When City are found not guilty they should go after the PL(especially), United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, etc for all colluding together to try and destroy City. City should also go for all the papers and their journalists, etc, who have constantly accused City of cheating. We all know who they are. Khaldoon is a man of his word, and he said we know who is behind this campaign, and when it’s over, and City have won, we will have retribution and justice.
I’d love them to do Simon Jordan that idiot gets on my tits, listened to him and Keown the other day thought Keown was going to twat him, he just spouts bollocks and won’t let you get your side in when he’s losing, make him sleep on the streets it’s a lifestyle choice after all.

View attachment 99130
Always thought the same , basically they will be calling Mansour and Khaldoon liars . This goes well beyond a football club .
Posted regularly on this point. It’s clearly wrong that we would be treated differently in a process because of the importance of the clubs owners to the UKs future prospects. But it is a material point and the case on all the charges dating back 10 years will have to be proven to a ridiculously high bar.
Imagine calling these people liars and cheats….and criminals?
Reputation and standing means a great deal to our owners.
Just Imagine them being railroaded in a self governed process, run and overseen by imbeciles with actions influenced by red top investors who really do little but keep wheels turning at their clubs whilst skimming money out of the game and away from UK tax coffers.
As many have said the ramifications for the Prem are potentially catastrophic. My view is that this will be the bursting of the Prem bubble.

They’re going to burn the house down in order to try and establish United and Liverpool at the top. All those under investigation are those who have had ownership investing in their club. It will have a gigantic impact on the future of the league.

That’s where the Premier League are stuck between a rock and a hard place. A league founded on the likes of United, Arsenal and Liverpool getting a bigger cut of tv deals than the rest of the league back in the early 90s.

Chelsea then City broke that monopoly, if they don’t deal with both teams the likes of United and Liverpool will fuck off and form a super league. We are going to be fucked over royally because these teams think they should sit at the top of English football permanently.

I think the aim of the PL and UEFA is to make sure their product is valuable and desirable and I guess that wouldn't be the case if you let someone like Newcastle spend £50bn on the best players and they win the league by 20 points each year. So the point of these caps is to ensure we don't basically get a farmer's league, which as you can see has been extremely successful in Germany (hahaha) which is ironically the country where the investigations against City's alleged breaches originated......
Nah, come on, the point of FFP is, and always has been, to ensure the influential clubs at the top remain the influential clubs at the top.

If you wanted to stop Newcastle or any other club spending absurd amounts to the point it was uncompetitive, you'd introduce a transfer cap set according to the budget of the poorest team in the league.

That would be fair, but fairness really is the last thing on the minds of those with influence.

Reading through this, I'm not surprised Borson is a former advisor to Manchester City.

He sounds like a right surrender monkey & hasn't pointed out a myriad of mitigating circumstances which changes the whole complexion of the charges against us.
Do you not think the sun have been selective?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.