PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Haha. Cunts.

Cunts indeed.

Although I would like to know what "leading the push" and "applying pressure" entails. As far as I was aware, this is now completely out of the PL's hands and sits with the Independent Commission. It makes sense that they pushed for charges, but in terms of reaching a verdict I've no idea how they think they'd possibly have a say in that.

Does no one think that maybe, just maybe, we did break a few rules?
Nope. If it’s good enough for the lying media and the ignorant mob to continue to slander our good name then why should we give into reason?

No evidence has been put forward to show city’s guilt. What we did like everyone else is use accounting measures within the law.

Looks like it but Etihad and Etisalat were both cleared by CAS. Which is precisely why I say these charges look pretty desperate.

PB - apologies if this has already been answered but just whilst you're here...

Do you have knowledge of how the panel works in terms of "who goes first", IE does the Premier League out their evidence across and we then defend ourselves? Or do we show all of our submissions which we believe proves us to have acted legally and they then get the opportunity to pick holes and attack our submissions?

Appreciate how criminal trials work but just wonder if this is the same?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.