PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Today I went to buy butter at the store . I got so confused if I should buy grass fed or regular. So i asked the store manager what do they feed the regular cow? He said he doesnt know.
So i asked him , if grass fed butter is more expensive then regular butter , how do youu know if it’s even a butter ?

What was the price difference, out of interest?

I think our gloves are finally off.

pep warned other clubs to be careful what they wished for in that explosive press conference last season, this may be the start of it

I hope it is the start of us giving it back. Its just that football this season is coming second to off field stuff.

It seems us doing the treble has tipped the American clubs over the edge.

I doubt stuff from that long ago will be investigated or used to punish clubs, but could it be shown to understand the context of the league we are working in? And that we tried to have good relations with Liverpool but they have continuously attacked us nonetheless?

Didnt think there was a time limit in the pl. We are being charged over rules that didnt exist lol.

I doubt stuff from that long ago will be investigated or used to punish clubs, but could it be shown to understand the context of the league we are working in? And that we tried to have good relations with Liverpool but they have continuously attacked us nonetheless?

TH has pointed out the Defoe/Spurs stuff being investigated as a mirror time-wise to this (Spurs happened a few years beforehand).

I think you’re right but having something like that brought up will do no harm IMO.

Like when you ask a girl out as a kid, the worst they could say is no…

Madness. Although I can recall one poster on here saying the legal world is very small, so conflict of interests while likely occur. The judge for the CAS case had small ties to Abu Dhabi, but I think Stefan rebuked the claim that he would favour City just because he had an office at Etihad. These are professionals with their reputations on the line.

I hope it is the start of us giving it back. Its just that football this season is coming second to off field stuff.

It seems us doing the treble has tipped the American clubs over the edge.

It's the premier league crapping their pants and trying to look like they're actually doing something to try and prevent an independent regulator being brought in. They are terrified that if they are and dig deep enough they will probably expose high level corruption.

The hacking of our scouting database was from 2013 yet we're being investigated for things that go as far back as 2009?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.