PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

And they have ZERO witnesses to these alleged frauds. Not ex managers, support staff, tea lady, the likes of Garry Cook, Yaya Toure and Dimitri Seluk (who went on record saying there were no dodgy payments).

They have nothing, but will still find us guilty and kick us out of the league - who's going to stop them? No one.
They can't do that even though they may wish they could also if they issue any punishment which is too severe it is my understanding that this can be appealed to the High Court.

And this story is three years old and since then Pinto has been found guilty of extortion, got a four years suspended jail sentence in Spain, a sixth-month suspended sentence in France, and has been charged with 377 more offences. I am not sure he would be a credible witness!
A thief is only a credible witness for his own crime.

Not the PL. Their dispute was with the EFL and they eventually settled with them a couple of years after winning the PL title. Fact is though, the whole episode of them breaching Championship FFP never got any widespread coverage in the media. I think The Guardian were the only ones to ever report on it. After all, the wider media were never going to write any negative articles about their fairytale title winners.

Fast forward to today and rumours abound that Leicester are going to sue Everton. If there’s any truth in that then it’s a fucking piss-take. Perhaps the clubs Leicester got promoted at the expense of can sue Leicester as well.
I once had an annoying Korean neighbour called Suemi, so I did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.