PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He also said City were found guilty by UEFA but it was time barred !

He thinks City will have all their records wiped we will be in the conference league and sold as our owners will be banned from football lol.

I didnt realise just who many knobheads there are lol
Is he a twelve year old Liverpool/ ushited fan?

Fair enough - I do believe at least 4 have been asked for further clarifications though. You're probably right - wishful thinking.

Maybe those are the ones who lost between 15 and 105 million and so need to provide future forecasts and proof of equity funding? But why so coy? Just say it.

(The PL, not you) :)

So there is a date set for the hearing but they are not telling when
Julius Nicholson:
[after the PM's surprising resignation] I can't believe it. That was not the date.

Malcolm Tucker:
You can say that again.

Julius Nicholson:
I was given the incorrect date, rather than the date was changed or the original date was not the actual date.

Malcolm Tucker:
Yeah, I f***ing know that.

Why would you post a random, anonymous liverpool loving wanker on here? He only seems to post infrequently and it all appears to be wrong anyway.

To demonstrate what the PL & media agenda is:

Light a fire, fan the flames, infect people with rage, make them rabid and keep at it till the crazies unleash their vitriol on our fans.. much like that kid after the Huddersfield game.

Its not getting resolved within the panel. This hateful poison will likely stay for generations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.