PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It was a vey different tone to the last committee when Parry and Masters were still trying to argue against independent regulation. They have accepted their fate. That said I thought the Committee was very poor and gave them an easy ride especially the MP towards the end who claimed to be a Brentford fan and clearly had no understanding at all of football. She kept going off at tangents letting Masters off the hook.
The quality of questioning was appalling - gongs all round!!!

The process is confidential.

I don’t understand why some city fans think him being tight lipped is a sign we’ll do well as much as I don’t understand why opposition fans think it’s the sign of a coverup.

It’s just confidential, so he can’t talk about it.
The PL have learned their lesson from the UEFA investigation where officials kept blabbing and undermined their own case in the end. Actually I thought Masters performed much better this time and seemed quite confident. He had prepared much better than for the last Committee.

It’s no wonder that previous successful candidates turned down their job offers for Masters’ role; although if you step back it’s actually pretty astonishing that people go to the trouble of applying for a job like that, with all the prep involved, all the emotional energy that’s required to be part of that process, with all the opportunities the role could present, and after being offered the role they turn it down like it’s working a few weekend shifts part time at the local.

Presumably they sought assurances that were not forthcoming.
When you're experienced enough, you can often smell a rat's nest at 90 paces.

Just been on another forum discussing ffp according to one poster its common knowledge that Citys owners buy millions of City merchandise to get round ffp. This us because it's a well known fact that City dont have enough supporters to buy the amount of merchandise sold lol
Did they also buy up all the spuds tickets for the Friday night game because we could never sell this out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.