PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So there is a date set for the hearing but they are not telling when
Clearly a PR move after the Everton and Forest charges yesterday.

What he's said basically means, "The case will eventually be resolved so by default there is a date the verdict will be delivered, but we don't know when it'll be resolved so we don't know what the date is yet".

Clearly a PR move after the Everton and Forest charges yesterday.

What he's said basically means, "The case will eventually be resolved so by default there is a date the verdict will be delivered, but we don't know when it'll be resolved so we don't know what the date is yet".
Daphne Hardy : I can't do it? Stanley : No, because I paid my room and board in advance, and I gave it to him. Ollie : What do you mean you gave it to me? That was the money that *she* gave to *me* and *I* gave it to *you* to give to *him* then *you* gave it back to *me* and I had to give it to *her* to give to *him*!

Like others on here I always appreciate any input from Stefan aka projectriver. To that end, I follow him on social media and always read both his posts and his replies to other people. Interesting to see that someone has asked him something this morning that has crossed my mind too. That being the sheer amount of pressure to see us fucked has intensified since the Everton and now Forest cases and if that'll have any bearing on our hearing.

It'd be great to trust the process to remain completely impartial and only judge us on concrete evidence but what's going on just now is making me a bit more concerned there'll be a stitch up and we're not getting out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.