PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just been on another forum discussing ffp according to one poster its common knowledge that Citys owners buy millions of City merchandise to get round ffp. This us because it's a well known fact that City dont have enough supporters to buy the amount of merchandise sold lol
that might explain why it takes about 10 years for them to post out a keyring from the online shop actually. They're all piled up high in Khaldoon's garage.

It was a vey different tone to the last committee when Parry and Masters were still trying to argue against independent regulation. They have accepted their fate. That said I thought the Committee was very poor and gave them an easy ride especially the MP towards the end who claimed to be a Brentford fan and clearly had no understanding at all of football. She kept going off at tangents letting Masters off the hook.

After listening to the committee my thoughts were fuck me they are just as bad as the Twitter trolls, fucking clueless fukwits.

These extra charges to other clubs have me worried.
With all the press surrounding it and asking what about city makes me feel we will be found guilty through association.
The IC thinking well if Everton and forest are guilty then so must city.
Like your mates being involved in a fight and you just being there gets you a guilty verdict.
It will be very hard for the IC to block out all these reports , independent regulatory and fans statements for it not to affect our outcome

These extra charges to other clubs have me worried.
With all the press surrounding it and asking what about city makes me feel we will be found guilty through association.
The IC thinking well if Everton and forest are guilty then so must city.
Like your mates being involved in a fight and you just being there gets you a guilty verdict.
It will be very hard for the IC to block out all these reports , independent regulatory and fans statements for it not to affect our outcome
The IC can't just find us guilty because the press and twitter knob heads want us to be guilty, they have to look at the evidence.

Just been on another forum discussing ffp according to one poster its common knowledge that Citys owners buy millions of City merchandise to get round ffp. This us because it's a well known fact that City dont have enough supporters to buy the amount of merchandise sold lol
No wonder I can’t buy a top on the website!

Ffs Mansour sort it out -:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.