PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just been on another forum discussing ffp according to one poster its common knowledge that Citys owners buy millions of City merchandise to get round ffp. This us because it's a well known fact that City dont have enough supporters to buy the amount of merchandise sold lol
Pre season, Yokohama v Celtic, att 2 men and a dog
Yokohama v City att 62,000 sell out
Yet they are a global colossus and we are a diddy club.

A few points come out of the select committee hearing today….

Masters is out of his depth.
Parry thinks Masters is clueless - he’s right on that
The select committee have limited insight and knowledge
The issues between the PL and the EFL show it was the creation of the PL that is the problem (ironic that Parry is now speaking for the EFL given he’s the chief villain).
these two will never come to an agreement- it’s clear Masters hands are tied and the hard up red shirts are playing a delaying tactic.
An independent regulator is inevitable.

These extra charges to other clubs have me worried.
With all the press surrounding it and asking what about city makes me feel we will be found guilty through association.
The IC thinking well if Everton and forest are guilty then so must city.
Like your mates being involved in a fight and you just being there gets you a guilty verdict.
It will be very hard for the IC to block out all these reports , independent regulatory and fans statements for it not to affect our outcome
The Henry Winter take on why City have still not been punished as fast as Everton and Forest had Roy Keane saying there is no way they can be found guilty if City are found innocent. Also, the press claim we are on trial, I don't seem to remember them using that term for the other clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.