PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

These extra charges to other clubs have me worried.
With all the press surrounding it and asking what about city makes me feel we will be found guilty through association.
The IC thinking well if Everton and forest are guilty then so must city.
Like your mates being involved in a fight and you just being there gets you a guilty verdict.
It will be very hard for the IC to block out all these reports , independent regulatory and fans statements for it not to affect our outcome
the IC will have to debunk the evidence presented to them and publish why they have dismissed the evidence, as i keep on saying the two cases are entirely different regardless of what the press say, the everton and forest cases are right there in black and white with figures to prove it, if the pl had that on us then this would have been put to bed ages ago, what the pl are alleging is that we misrepresented our figures to allow us to spend more and it is that they have to prove and the ic has to say the pl proved that over our evidence so regardless of how much the press try and link the two cases they couldnt be more different.

He also said that FSR was brought in to curtail ‘investment’ - he didn’t say spending! The mask has slipped

I thought he said it was introduced in 2013 to avoid another Portsmouth….. the lying cunts.

I wish I was on the panel as I’d have destroyed them with how it seems to be doing more harm than good.

Parry is destroying the EFL & I honestly believe the talk around parachute payments is to avoid clubs relegated coming back stronger. Essentially securing established prem clubs from ever getting relegated.

the IC will have to debunk the evidence presented to them and publish why they have dismissed the evidence, as i keep on saying the two cases are entirely different regardless of what the press say, the everton and forest cases are right there in black and white with figures to prove it, if the pl had that on us then this would have been put to bed ages ago, what the pl are alleging is that we misrepresented our figures to allow us to spend more and it is that they have to prove and the ic has to say the pl proved that over our evidence so regardless of how much the press try and link the two cases they couldnt be more different.

Cogent evidence but still remains on the balance of probabilities. I think what I mean is, that from the outset - the panel will feel under immense pressure to find those balance of probabilities and justify them by any means possible. They will be mindful of clearing our name and subsequently being accused of a large scale cover up by the media and then the millions of know nowts. Whether they're strong and objective enough to put up with that and purely judge the case on it's merits like they would with any other I'm honestly not so sure.

Ivan Wankoff seems in the know.

@Ivan_Schwakoff
·
24 Dec 2022

BREAKING
1f6a8.svg
#LFC have agreed a club-record deal to sign Jude Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund.
That didn't age well did it. These are the same idiots that think Mbappe is going to Liverpool.

Cogent evidence but still remains on the balance of probabilities. I think what I mean is, that from the outset - the panel will feel under immense pressure to find those balance of probabilities and justify them by any means possible. They will be mindful of clearing our name and subsequently being accused of a large scale cover up by the media and then the millions of know nowts. Whether they're strong and objective enough to put up with that and purely judge the case on it's merits like they would with any other I'm honestly not so sure.
the independent panel is anonymous and it is taking place behind closed doors so nobody knows who is on it do they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.